Lip Trauma, Lip scar, bit my own lip. (photo)

I bit my lip about a week and a half ago. When I was really drunk and more. Now I have this scar. It's not lumpy, just patchy and I really don't like it. I'm scared it will get worse. I also had restylane 0,5ml restylane injected in my upper lip about a month ago. I'm scared that when the restylane wears off the scar would get even more noticable. (sorry for my bad English I'm from The Netherlands)

Bit lip

+1
From your photo, I'm not certain of the exact location on your lip where the scar is.  It may be the center portion.  Since you just bit your lip a week and a half ago, it should improve with more time.  I do not think the Restylane wearing off will make the scar worse.  I would wait at least 3-6 months to re-evaluate your scar and it could even take a while longer to completely heal.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon