Which CO2 Laser Treatment is Best for Acne Scars? (photo)

I have been suggested for fractional CO2- mixto 1-2 laser treatment for 2500 each. Before I go ahead and invest the money to decrease the appearence of my acne scars, I would like to know the differences and which is the best CO2 laser treatment for my acne scar. I dont want to pick a doctor just because that is the only machine the office has for acne scars. Please give me some advice thank you.

Hello

+1

In our practice we have a few different solutions for your acne scars and pigmentation. We have DOT laser/ Profractional laser or a VIPEEL... Without examining you it’s hard to give adequate advice on what procedure would be the best for you. You should see a PS to give you the best option for your situation. Online you can read about all the procedure that is available to you.

Acne Scars and which laser is the best

+1

My opinion laser resurfacing with co2 lasers are the best approach. Fractional resurfacing will get you less results than traditional. But this should not be the only approach. I would suggest a multilayered approach for the best results with co2 laser resurfacing.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

CO2 Laser Doesn't Do Much For Acne Scars

+1

I think CO2 lasers are truly a waste of time and money when it comes to improving acne scars. Improvements are usually mostly related to swelling and are thus temporary. Seek out an expert in treating acne scars who uses techniques other than just laser and spend your money wisely for good results. Good luck!

Channing R. Barnett, MD