Witch's Chin from Chin Implant?

Today, a plastic surgeon told me that the danger in removing or replacing my chin implant is what he called the witch's chin. How common is this? My chin implant is too big for a female and I would like it to be improved.

Risk of chin implant removal or replacement

+1

The risk of developing a "Witch's chin" after chin implant removal is minor. Such risk is higher if the implant is not replaced. If the problem is noted during surgery, re-suspension of the the muscle can be attempted. The fact that your plastic surgeon recognized and informed you of the risk speaks to his/her thoroughness.

Ultimately you will have to weigh the benefits vs. the risk of surgery. It may be helpful to obtain a second opinion. During the clinical examination the surgeon can gain a appreciation of the likelihood of complications associated with implant replacement.