How much money would I have to pay to get a nose job? (photos)

I am wondering how much I would need to pay to get my nose done. My nose has a hump on it and droops a little, and I want the tip to be raised and the hump to be removed to give my nose a more appealing look.

How much money would I have to pay to get a nose job?

I think that the hump can be removed and the tip can be elevated and refined through a closed rhinoplasty approach and no visible scars.  The price may start at $5000 or so.  However, I would not select the surgeon based upon the price.  Select a rhinoplasty surgeon with good credentials, reviews, and before and after pictures.

Good candidate for a corrective rhinoplasty

Thank you for your inquiry!

Based on your pictures, you are a good candidate for a corrective rhinoplasty that will improve the way your nose looks to complement your facial features in a natural fashion. However, without a physical examination it is not possible to provide you with specific details. I highly recommend that you schedule a consultation with a well-experienced surgeon. As for the cost, it depends on the approach agreed upon and it varies by surgeon but all those details will be explained to your during the consultation you will have with the surgeon of your choice.

It is important to mention that the finest cosmetic results in any particular case are based on a variety of factors, including: the unique anatomy of the patient, realistic expectations, a well-informed and detailed discussion with your plastic surgeon concerning the best options for you especially covering a deep understanding of the pros and cons of any given choice you will adopt.

Please keep in mind that following the advice from a surgeon online who offers to tell you what to do without a physical examination covering the nature and the status of the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of each operative solution would not be in your best interest. With that in mind, it is the safest and for your best interest to find a plastic surgeon with solid experience and certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who is ideally a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons that you will trust and be comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Good luck!!!

Ali Sajjadian, MD FACS

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Cost of rhinoplasty varies but the surgeon's skill is paramount.

Average cost for a rhinoplasty is about $6800 to $7000 including anesthesia but the primary consideration is the skill and experience of the surgeon. You might want to have more than one consultation if you are unsure. I recommend that you have computer imaging during the consultation as well; it can be very helpful in achieving a "blueprint" that you and the surgeon can agree on. That said you are an excellent candidate for this procedure. In addition to the improvements you desire, you might also benefit from narrowing the tip into a more refined shape. Good luck!

Harrison C. Putman III, MD
Peoria Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Hello, on average rhinoplasty costs $7,500, as always, I recommend coming in for a consultation due to everyone's quote differs.

Cost of Rhinoplasty Procedure

The most important aspect in undergoing a rhinoplasty is choosing the right surgeon.  There are many factors that go into the cost of a rhinoplasty.  They include:

1)  Surgeons Fee
2)  Facility Fee
3)  Anesthesia Fee

The link below explains each one of these fees.

Cost of Rhinoplasty

The best way to get accurate pricing is to send your pictures to your plastic surgeon(s) of choice and have some computer imaging done. Then a more accurate cost quote could be provided for the type of rhinoplasty you need for your desired result.

cost of a rhinoplasty

It is better shop quality, not price since the nose is the most prominent feature on your face. During the rhinoplasty procedure a dorsal hump and be shaved down. This involves filing down both bone and cartilage. Osteotomies of the nasal bones are required to narrow them as well. Additionally, tip surgery may be indicated to balance the tip with the bridge line. For many examples of hump removal and  our price list ,please see the  link below

Rhinoplasty costs?

The hospital rhinoplasty is certainly very from one portion of the country to another. You can expect to pay between 5000 and $7000 for this operation.