Is CelluTite a Safe and Long-term Procedure for Cellulite?

I'm considering CelluTite for the cellulite on my upper legs and buttocks. Has anyone heard about the effectiveness of this deep RFAL procedure? Is it safe? Are the results expected to be relatively long term? Is the company "Invasix" (the device manufacturer) generally reputable? I know their products are approved in Canada but still undergoing trials in the US, but I haven't heard anything about anyone's experience with them. Thanks very much.

Effective Cellulite treatment

+2

I would recommend you evaluate Cellulaze - a FDA approved one time treatment that utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure and find a plastic surgeon who performs the procedure near you. Best of luck!
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Cellulite and treatment

+2

Subcision, fat injections, Endermologie, Velashape, Mesotherapy (controversial), Smartlipo, conventional liposuction, Thermage are all procedures that have been tried for cellulite. I am convinced that many of these work to reduce the appearance of cellulite during the treatment but do not provide a long term result. One year followup studies need to be done to see if new devices provide long term results.

Ronald Shelton, MD

No happy treatment for cellulite

+2

Please look on the satisfaction surveys at RS regarding cellulite.  You will find it is not worth the money in most patients opinions regardless of the treatment, company, and how much they promise you.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Cellulaze works best

+1
Cellulaze is definitely the most effective treatment for cellulite in the United States. It is a one time treatment that uses a small laser fiber inserted under the skin through tiny incisions to tighten the skin and divide the fibrous bands that cause dimpling. Unlike other available cellulite treatments, Cellulaze does not require multiple treatments or maintenance treatments. The results you can get with Cellulaze depend on your overall all health and degree of cellulite as well as the experience and understanding of the technology of the physician performing the procedure. There is definitely a learning curve to Cellulaze so be sure to find an expert in your area who is board certified and has a long experience with Cellulaze. Because Cellulaze is a similar technology to SmartLipo, a plastic surgeon with experience in SmartLipo may have a better understanding of the laser technology. In my practice in the Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what Cellulaze can do for them. Good luck! Dean Vistnes.

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze is safe and effective

+1
Cellulaze is a minimally invasive long-lasting procedure to smooth out the skin while tightening it. Cellulaze fights cellulite from under the skin unlike other methods to remove cellulite. The side effects of Cellulaze are minimal bruising and swelling.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Consider Cellulaze

+1

If you are looking for a long-lasting treatment for cellulite, consider Cellulaze.

Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done  under local or just IV sedation.  It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment.  Hope this is helpful.
Dr. Sugene Kim

Sugene Kim, MD

Cellulaze for long lasting treatment of cellulite

+1

I would recommend Cellulaze for your cellulite.

Cellulaze is the first FDA approved minimally invasive, one-time treatment for cellulite.  It utilizes a 1440 nm side-firing laser fiber optic to treat the three main causes of cellulite:  It breaks down the fatty bulges, then cuts the fibrous septae that cause dimpling, then finally stimulates the dermis to shrink and thicken in order to improve the look of you cellulite areas.

Good luck in your endeavors!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1

Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Cellu-tite is a poorly known entity

+1

In my experience, Cellu-tite is a poorly known entity. As such it is always more risky to use products and procedures that are not widely used in the medical community.

Edward Lack, MD
Chicago Dermatologist