How can you reduce or eliminate most cellulite in one's legs?

Cellulaze cellulite treatment

+1

Cellulaze when performed by a physician who is familiar with the technology can produce great results in properly selected patients. Realistic expectation are key in satisfied patients. Make sure you see good before and after photos from the actual physician doing the treatments to get an idea of what is possible and what you can expect. There are experienced Cellulaze physician in your area that should be able to help you. Good luck!

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

VASERSmooth Best for permanent cellulite reduction

+1

Cellulite is a difficult problem to address as it has multiple causes with a lot of it being genetic.  There are many noninvasive ways to address cellulite, but in my opinion they are very limited in outcome.  I have been using the VASERSmooth for over a year to treat cellulite and have been getting fantastic results.  I can realistically improve the appearance of cellulite permanently between 50-80% with a SINGLE surgical procedure. It is a surgical procedure which takes about 1 to 1.5 hours to perform with some anesthesia.  There is minimal downtime and most patients return to work 3-5 days following the procedure.  The results continue to improve up until and after 6 months following the procedure. 

Jeffrey LaGrasso, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Reducing Cellulite

+1

Unfortunately there is no way to completely eliminate cellulite from the legs but thankfully now we do have a procedure that can improve cellulite, sometimes to a very substantial degree. Previous non-surgical remedies or treatments offered only very temporary and transient improvement of cellulite but Cellulaze addresses the problem beneath the skin where the problem occurs.  Cellulaze utilizes a laser that cuts through the fibers that pull down and tether the skin down in a dimply fashion, melts lumpy areas of fat and thickens the skin to improve its integrity and overall appearance.  No previous non-surgical treatments can claim to have any effect on all those aspects. For your best treatment advice, consider a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon that has experience with Cellulaze.  

Grant Stevens, MD

Reducing Cellulite

+1

Thank you for your question. There are non-invasive treatments such as vasershape to help smooth out the appearance of cellulite.  It can take few treatments to see result. I would recommend being treated under the supervision of  a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon for safest and best treatment option. I hope this helps.

Sonia Badreshia-Bansal, MD
Bay Area Dermatologist

Cellulite treatment that works well

+1

While some cellulite creams do offer improvement, it is not always dramatic.

I use the SURE technique which is a minimally invasive procedure that dramatically reduces the appearance of cellulite.  The procedure is done under local anesthesia and is usually effective after only one treatment.

Guy Cappuccino, MD
Mount Airy Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1
Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Cellulaze for Permanent Cellulite Reduction

+1

Cellulaze is an exciting new breakthrough technology in the area of cellulite reduction.  It is the ONLY FDA approved device for permanent cellulite reduction.  It treats the fibrous bands that create cellulite leaving them gone for good.  I am thrilled with the results I'm seeing in my patients - it's a technology that can be performed in the office - it is minimally invasive, takes 1-2 hours, and typically requires only 1 treatment!  That's by far the best technology I've seen available to treat stubborn cellulite. 

Jeffrey W. Hall, MD

Cellulite treatment for the legs

+1

As the other surgeons have mentioned, Cellulaze is the only FDA approved one time treatment for cellulite.  I would consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon in order to understand the procedure.

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Removing Cellulite..

+1

Cellulaze is the only treatment that works to remove cellulite. The bonus is it performed in the office and leaves you with very little down time!  This is the newest technology available today!  

James E. Murphy, MD, FACS
Reno Plastic Surgeon

Reduce with Cellulaze

+1

A groundbreaking new tratment called Cellulaze. Through one minimally invasive application, it has the ability to smooth out skin and keep it cellulite-free. Cellulaze fights cellulite from under the skin.

Bruce E. Katz, MD