What Is The Cost of Cellulaze? Are The Results Permanent?

Hi, I suffer from severe cellulite. I am so excited about this new cellulaze procedure, however I am concerned about the cost..i am wondering if the results are permanent. My surgeon is trying to tell me its a permanent fix. Is this true?

Cellulaze for long lasting treatment of cellulite

Thanks for your questions, chiefette.  The cost of Cellulaze is based on how much cellulite is being treated, and has been noted on realself to be around $5700.  Since Cellulaze is such a new procedure, results are only going back a few years, but they have not changed on the patients that were in the studies if they maintained their weight and lifestyle well.

Cellulaze is the first FDA approved minimally invasive, one-time treatment for cellulite.  It utilizes a 1440 nm side-firing laser fiber optic to treat the three main causes of cellulite:  It breaks down the fatty bulges, then cuts the fibrous septae that cause dimpling, then finally stimulates the dermis to shrink and thicken in order to improve the look of you cellulite areas.

Good luck in your endeavors!

Robert Kratschmer, MD