What Is The Cost of Cellulaze? Are The Results Permanent?

Hi, I suffer from severe cellulite. I am so excited about this new cellulaze procedure, however I am concerned about the cost..i am wondering if the results are permanent. My surgeon is trying to tell me its a permanent fix. Is this true?

Cellulaze for long lasting treatment of cellulite

+2

Thanks for your questions, chiefette.  The cost of Cellulaze is based on how much cellulite is being treated, and has been noted on realself to be around $5700.  Since Cellulaze is such a new procedure, results are only going back a few years, but they have not changed on the patients that were in the studies if they maintained their weight and lifestyle well.

Cellulaze is the first FDA approved minimally invasive, one-time treatment for cellulite.  It utilizes a 1440 nm side-firing laser fiber optic to treat the three main causes of cellulite:  It breaks down the fatty bulges, then cuts the fibrous septae that cause dimpling, then finally stimulates the dermis to shrink and thicken in order to improve the look of you cellulite areas.

Good luck in your endeavors!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

+2

Currently we can say that a single treatment will give long lasting results.  There have been documented result at 2 years past surgery.  We charge $3500 for the first zone or area.  Currently we are the only practice in Tampa and Orlando offereing the Cellulaze treatment.

Rigo Mendoza, MD

What does Celulaze cost and is it permanent? How exclamation

+2

the cost of surveys is dependent on whether is performed under local anesthesia or general anesthesia and is dependent on the area treated namely the size. Expect to pay approximately 2002 $3500 to treat significant areas of the size and lower buttocks. This can be performed under local anesthesia and the results are clearly evident by three months. The discomfort has been shown to be very modest but there can be some bruising which results in less than two weeks. The results appear to be very long-lasting and at this point in time results for more than two and half years are stable. It is very exciting and intriguing. We were one of five test centers in the United States and employed this frequently. Best wishes – Dr. Joe Hunstad

Joseph Hunstad, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze is Permanent

+1

Cellulaze tightens the skin and reorganizes the connective fibers within the fat to permanently change the architecture of cellulite. It takes about 3 months to see definitive changes, and about 1 year for complete remodeling to occur. This procedure is performed under local anesthesia and has very little discomfort. Only a single treatment is required to achieve lasting results.

Adam J. Oppenheimer, MD
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

What Is the Cost of Cellulaze? Are the Results Permanent?

+1
There have been no recurrences of cellulite in the corrected areas that were done in the pre-market FDA studies by US investigators up to February, 2012. I have been doing Cellulaze since April of 2012 and have seen no recurrences. Since the correction is structural, releasing the fibrous bands and thickening and tightening the skin, Cellulaze is currently considered a one-time treatment. Since permanent means for a lifetime, and there will be changes related to aging, some laxity of skin and perhaps some wrinkling are bound to occur naturally. It is not at all like the massage-machine type treatments which do nothing to release the structural causes of cellulite. In discussing cost, we have learned that Cellulaze is a non-trivial, time and energy-intensive procedure. To do one area, which is bilateral thighs, each the size of an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper, takes 2.5 hours of operating room time, plus pre-operative marking, photographs and prep time. The cost of one area (bilateral) is currently 4500, two areas 7,000, and three areas 9500.

Robert M. Lowen, MD
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze cost

+1

The cost of Cellulaze will depend on the number and size of areas of the body to be treated.  It could be as low as $2,500 if one or 2 areas are treated, but as high as several thousand dollars if multiple areas are treated.   Other costs to consider when deciding on this treatment is the anesthesia.  A general anesthesia will be more costly than a local anesthesia.  I tend to do these under a local anesthesia unless other types of surgeries are being done concurrently.   Treatment results are long lasting.   Studies are showing the improvements from the Cellulaze treatment lasting 2-3 years.  Further studies are on going.   

Steven Svehlak, MD

Brazilian Cellulite Treatment Cost vs. Cellulaze

+1

I have found that the Brazilian Cellulite Treatment that I discussed on The Doctors remains the most longlasting solution to cellulite. Cost varies, but ranges from 1500 to 3500 dollars. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Cellulaze costs

+1

Cost of cellulaze depends on the area on which you want treated. Each surgeon has their own pricing, it is best to have a consultation to get more information about procedure and price.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cost and Results of Cellulaze

+1

The treatment could take over two hours on severe cases and prices should be around 5,000 dollars. Severe cases will have significant improvement and the results should be long lasting.

Humberto Palladino, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze, a minimally invasive cellulite reduction treatment, costs vary but the results seem to be permanent at two years.

+1

Cellulaze is the first proven minimally invasive surgical procedure that appears to permanently treats cellulite. The costs depend on how large an area on your buttock and or thigh is treated and whether you require an anesthetic. The procedure has been proven to be effective in reducing cellulite in clinical trials and in patients followed out to two years.

Laurie Casas, MD