Will Cellulaze Really Work?

I saw a cellulite treatment called Cellulaze on The Doctors last week. It sounds really promising, but so does every other cellulite treatment.

From what I've found on this site I know not many doctors have this machine yet, but do you think it could actually work? I've had bad cellulite on my thighs since my early 20s and would be willing to spend money on something effective.

Will Cellulaze Really Work?

Cellulite is a combination of 3 specific factors:

a) Uneven globular fat

b) Irregular thickness of overlying skin

c) dimpling caused by tethering of skin attachment to lower tissues

2. Can exercise and diet help this? 

Yes it can but to a minimal degree.  The exercise and diet may lessen the amount of globular fat that was mentioned above but it will not help the other two components.

3. What is the best way to attack cellulite? The best way to attack cellulite is to use new surgical technology such as the INVASIX or Cellulaze which is a radio frequency surgical device that can release the tethering which causes the dimples; suck out the globular fat; and the radio frequency component can stimulate a thicker and more even dermis skin layer.

4. There are several different companies with different technologies and techniques to improve cellulite. Do not assume the company with the largest PR campaign and clever marketing strategy will lead to the most successful result.  Make sure you go to your board certified plastic surgeon to understand all options.