Will Cellulaze Really Work?

I saw a cellulite treatment called Cellulaze on The Doctors last week. It sounds really promising, but so does every other cellulite treatment.

From what I've found on this site I know not many doctors have this machine yet, but do you think it could actually work? I've had bad cellulite on my thighs since my early 20s and would be willing to spend money on something effective.

Cellulaze DOES work and new technology is around the corner!

+2

Cellulite is caused by a number of factors such as skin being held down by fibrous bands, excess pockets of fat and lack of skin laxity. In my practice we incorporated a brand new way to improve cellulite, CelluSmooth!. This exciting new approach involves using a new dedicated laser of a specific wavelength to address all of the three factors. We are seeing great results which we have never been able to achieve in the past.

Web reference: http://www.lorenc.com/

Will Cellulaze Really Work?

+2

Cellulite is a combination of 3 specific factors:

a) Uneven globular fat

b) Irregular thickness of overlying skin

c) dimpling caused by tethering of skin attachment to lower tissues

2. Can exercise and diet help this? 

Yes it can but to a minimal degree.  The exercise and diet may lessen the amount of globular fat that was mentioned above but it will not help the other two components.

3. What is the best way to attack cellulite? The best way to attack cellulite is to use new surgical technology such as the INVASIX or Cellulaze which is a radio frequency surgical device that can release the tethering which causes the dimples; suck out the globular fat; and the radio frequency component can stimulate a thicker and more even dermis skin layer.

4. There are several different companies with different technologies and techniques to improve cellulite. Do not assume the company with the largest PR campaign and clever marketing strategy will lead to the most successful result.  Make sure you go to your board certified plastic surgeon to understand all options.

Cellulaze really does work!

+2

Yes, Cellulaze really does work. We have had amazing results in our office after just ONE treatment. Its the only FDA approved treatment for cellulite reduction. We are so excited for there to finally be something that will help our patients with their struggle to get smooth legs. Minimally invasive and hardly any down time. 

Will Cellulaze Really Work?

+2

Women have spent so much time and money on so-called cellulite treatments that do not work or give only temporary results that they have every reason to be skeptical.  Based on three years of follow-up and clinical studies submitted to the FDA, Cellulaze works.  Patients treated in the last three years have shown no relapse according to the clinical investigators.

This procedure is based on a unique laser technology that was not available before Cellulaze. In contrast to external treatments, such as heat, ultrasound, radiofrequency, massage and combinations thereof, Cellulaze treats the structure of cellulite under the skin. The side-firing laser at  1440 nm is highly efficient at melting the fat bulges, cutting the restricting bands that cause the dimples, and thickening and tightening the overlying skin to smooth out the surface and prevent fat from bulging into the thin skin.

The result is a smoother, more even, thicker and elastic skin surface without the restrictive bands and dimples. Results get better between 3 and 6 months as the skin tightens. 

I think Cellulaze is well worth trying for women who really want to have an effective treatment for cellulite.  It is a single, relatively pain-free, in-office procedure, that should give satisfying results with a single treatment that so far, has shown every indication of durability.

Web reference: http://www.enhanced-you.com/cellulaze-anti-cellulite-treatment/

Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

Yes Cellulaze works!

+2

I have been involved in treating cellulite since 1999 and I have never seen any treatment that could reduce or eliminate cellulite in one session.  Cellulaze does.

I have seen dramatic improvements in cellulite appearance in just one week from treatment and all patients treated so far have been very happy with their outcomes.

Cellulaze cannot be compared to any other treatment available today as it directly targets the root of the cellulite problem and has been proven to have long term (over one year so far) results.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Will Cellulaze Really Work?

+2

Yes, it really works.  It has shown to have lasting results up to a year to a year and a half thus far.  This is the first treatment that actually treats the causes of cellulite.  All previous treats were external and only caused inflammation which masked the cellulite.  That is why it would come back after treatments stopped.  Cellulaze is different.  It is the a single treatment that gives long lasting results.  The Cellulaze divides the fibrous bands that cause the puckering and also helps thicken the skin in areas where it is thinned out.

Cellulaze Works

+1
It does take about 3 months to see results, and the final result may not be evident for up to one year. Surgeons who do not think Cellulaze works have never used the machine. I have seen exceptional results in my patients, and high patient satisfaction.

Web reference: http://www.clevensfaceandbody.com/cellulaze

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze and Cellulite

+1

Yes the studies really do support the fact that Cellulaze does improve cellulite significantly. It is a single treatment where the results get better over 12 months. If you look at before and after results, you will tend to see that mild cellulite gets much better, significant cellulite gets better but doesn't go away completely. So with Cellulaze, like anything, it's important to have realistic expectations on what it can do. A physician with experience using the Smart Lipo technology will have a good understanding of  cellulite and how to get the best results. Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.vistnes.com/cellulaze/

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Cellulite Treatment for cellulite - Los Angeles

+1

The cellulaze system has shown promise for cellulite.  I use the Brazilian Cellulite Treatment as the primary method of treating cellulite deposits on the buttocks and thighs. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Web reference: http://surgery90210.com/body/60/cellulite-treatment.aspx

Cellulaze - Does it Work?

+1

There are many products and treatments in the market place that claim they can do wonders for Cellulite.  Many don't work.  The Cellulaze treatment has been studied extensively by world renowned surgeons for several years before the technology was made available to the public.  The studies now have patients out several years that still show significant and consistent improvement of the treated areas.  Even though some may call this minimally invasive, it is still a surgical procedure requiring anesthesia and small incisions to allow treatment of the cellulite causing anatomy under the skin.  And like any other surgery, there is post operative swelling, bruising, and healing time.