How Much Does a Cellulaze Cellulite Treatment Cost?

The cost of Cellulaze

+2

Cellulaze is a new technology and the pricing varies depending on where you live and how many providers are doing the procedure. We are happy to be the first Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to offer this treatment in our area. Our pricing will be based on the surface treated and would require an assessment in the office to give the exact amount charged. Basically, the smaller the area the lower the price and the larger the area the more it will cost. The minimum charge will be approximately $4,000 which is what the average is so far across the US.

How much does Cellulaze cost?

+2

The cost of Cellulaze varies from patient to patient depending on what size the area to be treated is. We are pleased to be offering Cellulaze starting at $4000. 

Frederick Lester, MD

Cellulaze cost with Dr. Lowen in Mountain View, CA

+2

We are pleased to offer Cellulaze in our Mountain View office.  We have been treating patients since April, 2012,and are gratified by the results. The time required to treat a patient does vary with the degree of cellulite. A treatment area is considered an area about 8 1/2 by 11", the size of a sheet of paper. The current cost is 4,000 for this area, bilaterally, not per side. The second area is 2,500, and the third area, 2,500.  The range will be 4,000 to 9,000.

As a highly experienced Smartlipo user, I found the transition to the Cellulaze very easy. Doctors who have never used the Smartlipo platform may find it takes them some time to get the feel for how the procedure is done right under the skin.  This is not quite as quick a procedure as some have stated, in my opinion.  There is meticulous preparation involved to correctly mark the skin. Marking is key to a good result. Then the patient is prepped, draped and local tumescent anesthetic is gradually introduced to the subdermal layer.  This layer is more sensitive to infiltration than the deep fat, so the infiltration has to be done slowly and carefully to minimize patient discomfort.  Then some time has to elapse for the anesthetic to take effect.  

Then the procedure is done in a three-step process: treatment of the bulging fat areas, laser cutting of the restrictive bands, or septae, and finally treating the underside of the skin to thicken and tighten it.  This is done systematically, each 5 x 5 cm square receiving the appropriate amount of energy at each stage.

Patients are most comfortable and relaxed if they are given some oral pre-medication. Similar to Smartlipo, at the end of the procedure, the patient is put into a garment and they are ready to go home.

Robert M. Lowen, MD
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze a solid investment

+2

I am very excited about Cellulaze as an investment as it offers a very predictable long-term solution for cellulite and requires only one treatment in most cases. Our practice is the first to bring the technology to Arizona, so we are introducing it at about $2500 per area. I anticipate this will become very popular quite quickly since the results have been so positive. Cellulaze is probably the procedure I am most enthusiastic about in terms of the value it offers the patient versus some of the other fat reduction treatments that have recently become popular this year. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

How much does Cellulaze for cellulite cost?

+2

We are now accepting consultations for Cellulaze in Sacramento, California and depending on what your specific needs are it will begin at about $2500 for a small treatment area and top out at about $5000 for a full treatment of thighs and buttocks. Cellulaze is part of the SmartLipo TriPlex system in my office and in some cases a patient may want to have a little SmartLipo of an area along with Cellulaze so as a combination procedure there will be adjustments in cost. We like to try to give breaks where we can by combining procedures that will help the patient achieve the best results possible. Even the extensive full area Cellulaze will only take a little over an hour in most cases and the results have shown to last multiple years in the testing. I would say I agree with Dr. Koneru that it will last at least a year and from what I've read it may last quite a bit longer.

Do make sure you visit a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who offers Cellulaze. In the mean time, avoid other non-proven and expensive methods of cellulite treatments except diet and exercise which may reduce the appearance but often doesn't get rid of it.

Andrew Kaczynski, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

How much does Cellulaze Cost

+1
We are currently offering special discounts for Cellulaze in the Orlando area. Our initial treatments start at around $4000 and subsequent areas are discounted to $2500.
The entire posterior thighs and buttock can be treated for around $6500.

Adam J. Oppenheimer, MD
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Cellulaze

+1

This question could differ depending on who performs this procedure and where it takes place. The price of Cellulaze could range anywhere from $2500-$4700, depending on how many areas are being treated. It is best to consult with a surgeon and get their opinion on what is best for you.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulaze Cellulite Treatment: Cost is Important But Should Not Be Your First Question

+1

Cellulaze is a remarkable answer to the problem of Cellulite. But price shopping alone can get you into trouble. This is a highly skilled procedure and I would suggest that you never discount your face and body!

You should know the answers to the following:

1. Where is the procedure performed? An operating room or a non-sterile area?
  2. What type of relaxing medication or anesthesia will I receive?
  3. Does the doctor evaluate me or a sales person?
  4. Have the staff members of the doctor had the procedure?
  5. Is the doctor Board Certified?
  6. Is the doctor available to me 24 hours per day if I have a question?
  7. Does the doctor also perform liposuction procedures?

Once you are satisfied with these answers than cost is a factor. At Accents Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa in Sterling Heights, Michigan we charge per area. The minimum charge is $3000 and the average person usually needs two area and the package runs $5000. Many will have liposuction combined at the same time.

Mark Berkowitz, MD
Sterling Heights Oculoplastic Surgeon

Cellulaze and cellulite

+1

Cellulaze costs will vary as with any cosmetic procedure depending on the area you are from and the experience of the physician. As a board certified plastic surgeon in the San Francisco Bay Area, we charge approximately $3850 for a full area. You can often find cellulaze specials as well, but make sure the physician you select has a good knowledge of the procedure. Physicians who also use the Cellulaze machine for Smart Lipo will likely have a better understanding of the technology and how to get the best results. Good luck.

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze Cost

+1

The cost of Cellulaze will depend on the number and size of areas of the body to be treated.  It could be as low as $2,500 if one or 2 areas are treated, but as high as several thousand dollars if multiple areas are treated.   Other costs to consider when deciding on this treatment is the anesthesia.  A general anesthesia will be more costly than a local anesthesia.  I tend to do these under a local anesthesia unless other types of surgeries are being done concurrently.    

Steven Svehlak, MD