Is Cellulaze Worth the Investment? What is the Success Rate?

I am hearing about the Cellulaze treatment but noticed it is definitely an investment. Is it worth the 3000-6000 dollars, and will my cellulite be almost all the way gone? Is there down time at all to the treatment? Thank you for your input. I can upload a picture if need be.

Cellulaze is worth it.

+2

In our experience, patients treated with Cellulaze have seen a very significant to dramatic improvement in their cellulite appearance.  The overall satisfaction rate is over 98% in the original study, and we have seen a very similar response in our patient population.

The amount of improvement will depend on the particular situation and individual healing properties.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze for cellulite

+1

Whether the cost of cellulaze is worth the investment depends on many factors. It is certainly the most effective tool we have for reducing cellulite but your satisfaction will depend on how bad the cellulite is and whether your expectations are in line with what the technology is capable of delivering. This is where a photo would be helpful. It is a one time treatment and in the long run can be less expensive than having multiple treatments that actually do far less than Cellulaze does. There is some down time after the procedure but it does tend to be minimal in most patients. Hope this helps.

Web reference: http://www.vistnes.com/cellulaze/

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze is worth it

+1

If you have those stubborn “hills & valleys” than Cellulaze is worth it. Cellulaze is the first ever long-lasting cellulite reduction treatment, it has the ability to smooth out skin and keep it cellulite-free.

Cellulaze successfully reduces cellulite.

+1

Cellulaze is the first procedure that is effective in reducing cellulite. Assessing your expectations and evaluating your ares of Cellulite is critical so that you understand the procedures potential effectiveness for your situation. Patience is key because you will not see any results for at least 6 months and then the changes continue for up to 1.5 years before you see your final result.  You will need to commit to a healthy exercise and nutritional plan if you want your results to last. Recovery involves limiting exercise that involves the area treated for two weeks and sometimes up to 6 weeks. The key issue is to consult with a board certified Plastic Surgeon who has expertise in using Cellulaze to reduce Cellulite.

Web reference: http://www.casas.md/cellulaze/

Cellulaze results and success

+1

Cellulaze is a great procedure for cellulite and unlike any of the procedures that have been available to patients in the past.   Previous procedures have been extremely limited in their benefit as well as longevity.  Cellulaze offers most patients significant improvement and long term results.  A patient's expectations and definition of success is critical.  We do not promise perfection.  Cellulite will not be completely eliminated and skin will not be without imperfections but it should be improved.  Our patients have been very pleased with results.  After the procedure, the treated areas can remain swollen and bruised for a few weeks and final results are not totally evident for at least 6 months so don't plan a beach vacation to celebrate your Cellulaze in the first few weeks to months following surgery.  For an accurate evaluation and assessment and to discuss your goals and expectations about the procedure you are best served by having a face to face consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon that is experienced in Cellulaze. 

Web reference: http://www.cellulitesurgeon.com

Cellulaze Satisfaction High

+1

Every individual is different and has their own criteria for what result will have them feel their investment is worth it.  I can tell you that in my practice we have had a very high level of patient satisfaction with Cellulaze.  In the original trials using Cellulaze there was a 98% patient satisfaction rate which is very compelling.  So the most important thing is to manage your expectations and decide whether it's worth it to you to proceed with the surgery.  It can take up to 6 months to see your final results and you'll have about a week of downtime with bruising, swelling, and the need to wear a compression garment.  I hope this was helpful for you. 

Web reference: http://www.hallplasticsurgery.com/cellulaze-austin.html

Cellulaze Worth the Money

+1

Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Satisfaction rate over 90% for Cellulaze

+1

Cellulaze is the only FDA-approved, one time, minimally invasive treatment for cellulite.  It treats the cellulite by correcting all three anatomic aspects that cause cellulite.  By utilizing a side-firing laser fiber optic, it can directly treat cellulite, something no other treatment modality can do.  Satisfaction rate with Cellulaze has been over 90 percent.  Cellulaze treatment is not for everyone.  I would recommend consulting a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience with Cellulaze to see if you are a candiate for the treatment. Good luck!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Cellulaze

+1

Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Is Cellulaze worth the investment? What is the success rate?

+1

Cellulaze is the first really effective treatment for cellulite. For someone who is bothered by the appearance of cellulite, and is considering spending money on any treatment, Cellulaze is the best long-term investment because it actually works and appears to be a long-term solution if not permanent. It is too early to know how many years the results from treatment will last.

The satisfaction rate from the clinical trials was 93% which is pretty amazing for any plastic surgery procedure. Here on RealSelf, it's holding at 100% as I type this.

As with any complicated procedure, just make sure you go to a board certified plastic surgeon because while Cellulaze is an amazing device, it is not simple to use. It includes three lasers and requires highly skilled hands to guide them where they need to go to treat the area effectively.

After treatment with Cellulaze you should see improvement immediately after healing (about a week) and then it will continue to improve over the following few months. As far as "almost all the way gone?" that depends on your own body and the skills of the surgeon. Dramatic improvement is likely.

The down time is usually just a day and my patients have reported very little pain after the treatment.

Web reference: http://www.drkmd.com/cellulaze

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon