How many Cc's do I need to get a butt like kim.k? (Photo)

Hello Dear doctors,, i am 158 cm 60 kg ,, How Many Ccs Do I Need to get like kim.k butt ? I send pics of my butt and wish pics recently i decided to get butt implants but I'm a worried about not getting my dream booty,, I need your help on this please :'(

+1
Thank you for your question .

I will tell you with 25 years experience that implants will not give you a natural look and are up to 60% rejected from the body. Your own fat will be not rejected and give you that natural look and you will not loose the fat after your 6 months procedure.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

BBL cc amount for wish butt

+1
Typically I harvest as much fat as I can find and inject all of it. It's hard to say how much I would be able to harvest from you because every patient is different. Anywhere from 700-1700 cc's can be used on average. I think you would benefit from the implants as well as fat grafting over implants. This gives you projection and added volume since you're a smaller person. 

Thank you for your question!

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

BBL

+1
Every patient is different and you would have to be seen in person to determine how much fat is available for the grafting.

How many Cc's do I need to get a butt like kim.k?

+1
I would transfer as much fat as possible.  If you have fat, I always recommend fat transfer over butt implants.  I perform butt implant surgery for thinner patients.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

+1
Thank you for your question, in your pictures I can see that you do have enough fat for a successful Brazilian butt lift, however for the results you are looking for I would advice doing liposuction in several areas; abdomen, waist, upper and lower back, flanks, arms and possibly thighs, for just to harvest enough fat to give you the most volume possible. This will help you achieve a larger, rounder buttocks with more projection.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon