I had a non-cancerous mole removed from my eyelid/waterline 1.5 yrs ago. It grew back with a white spot. What should I do?

I have mole in the lower eyelid on the waterline, it was removed 1.5 years ago in 2012, I did biopsy before and after the surgery, it shows no cancerous, but it grows back and I see white spot, what is going to happen? what should I do? is Laser a better option to remove the mole, or surgery is a better option?

Mole Regrowth

+1
I suggest you followup with your surgeon to have the area evaluated.  It is difficult to make a diagnosis without pics or prior history.  Good Luck

Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon