Is it possible to have a big raised mole near my ear removed? (photo)

Hello i have big mole right next to my ear and it is about 1cm in "height" and 0,5cm in width. It is also raised... Is it possible to have it surgical excised, or what would be the preferred option for removal? Also would the scar be very big and noticeable or not(doesn't matter so much as it is partly covered by my hair though)?

Treatment for a large mole near the ear

+1
  • With the location and size you described a surgical excision wide undermining and primary wound closure should give you an excellent results with minimal scar. I would recommend you see your board-certified plastic surgeon and discussed this with him personally.

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Moles are easy to remove and look good.

+1
Moles are easy to excise and hid the resultant scar easily so they look great. Sincerely, David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon