Thin Skin Faster Healing Time?

I am in my third week post operation. My tip was requested to be smaller. More refined. It is very large, bulbous and bigger than before. I understand this is swelling. I also understand that perhaps, my doctor was very conservative during surgery. Since I was told I have very thin skin and thick cartilage, I suppose I should see my final result sooner than most patients with medium to thick skin? After the 3-4 month mark, most people don't notice any more changes. Will this apply for me?

Thin Skin Faster Healing Time?

+2

At 3 weeks following rhinoplasty, you should still have some swelling.  Tip swelling is the last to resolve.   Even in thin skin, the result may take a year to develop.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA