How soon after rhinoplasty can I have breast augmentation surgery?

I had septorhinoplasty 18 days ago. Dorsal hump removed,deviated septum corrected, tip raised with grafts etc. Im planning to get my 3rd breast job. My rhinoplasty surgeon told me i should wait at least 3 months for my nasal bone to heal to have breast surgery because the oxygen mask might ruin my new nose. My school starts in 3 months so i want to get it done before then. Is it possible? Whats the risk of waiting 2.5 months instead of 3? Thanks.

Scheduling Breast Augmentation after Rhinoplasty

+2
A good anesthesiologist will know how to avoid traumatizing your recent rhinoplasty surgery. Intravenous sedation or twilight anesthesia may also be a good option to prevent pressure on your nose if your surgeon's concern is that.
In general, external nasal manipulation will no longer nasal framework 6-weeks after surgery, as long as the pressure is not too strong as is the case for oxygen masks.

Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation could be done 6 weeks after rhinoplasty.

+2
While there are no hard and fast rules regarding this issue, the principle is to let the tissue operated on heal fully before they could be manipulated.  6 weeks is usually enough time for the tissues to become strong.  Input to your anesthesiologist so the recent surgery on your nose is paramount in their mind should avoid any problems.  Check with your rhinoplasty doctor, if special care is taken, could the augmentation safely be done sooner than 3 months.

Jeffrey M. Darrow, MD

Healing time between cosmetic surgical procedures

+2
Three months is the minimum healing period that I would recommend between two cosmetic surgical procedures.  

Breast augmentation after rhinoplasty

+2
Too bad you couldn't do both at the same time.  I imagine after a bout 6 weeks you should be fine but it is best to ask your rhinoplasty surgeon. Also let your anesthesiologist know.

How soon after rhinoplasty can breast augmentation be done?

+2
I would discuss your issue with your rhinoplasty surgeon to see if you might be able to have your breast augmentation 2.5 months instead of 3 months after your rhinoplasty.  I would think that would be okay, but you should check just to make sure.  You can also let the anesthesiologist for your breast surgery know about your recent rhinoplasty so they can be more careful in regards to your nose.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1
   You should probably ask for the input or the advice of the involved surgeons.