What can be done after thigh lipo, for loose, sagging thick skin?

I had lipo on my thighs 2 yrs ago. I have super muscular thighs but there was a lot of fat on them, after an extended period of non-activity. My results were not good. I have loose, thick skin on the top of my thighs, that drops when I stand, giving appearance of fat, undefined legs. My legs are so much worse. I cant wear shorts or bathing suits now, and my once defined, but fat-containing thighs look like I've never worked out. Very depressing. The folds even show under skinny jeans.

Loose thighs after liposuction

+1
I am sorry you had this disappointing result.
It hard to advise you without an exam - a lower body lift or inner thigh lift (depending on where the worse loosening has appeared_ is likely to help tighten the skin. 
See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Loose Skin After Liposuction

+1
Without photos there is no way to give an accurate opinion.  Sometimes surgery is needed to remove the skin, or laser or radiofrequency tightening devices can be used.  It all depends on the extent of the laxity.  Seek an experts opinion or return to your physician for advice.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.

Loose Thighs after liposuction

+1
Without photos I can only speculate but it sounds like you may benefit from a Lower Body Lift.  If the only problem is loose skin and the fat was removed evenly with no residual fat to remove then a Lower Body Lift should be successful in pulling up all the excess skin, tightening the thighs and buttocks and leaving a scar that is designed to be hidden by your panties, unlike the older, more traditional thigh lifts that placed the scar below the buttock where it can be seen.  Because all of the tension is held with permanent sutures in the deep tissues the scar usually heals very nicely.  A full Lower Body Lift would also tighten your tummy but if you don't need that then the incision can be brought down into the groin area to tighten the inside of your thighs if necessary.  A consultation with a plastic surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery is the best way to explore your options.

Lars Enevoldsen, MD
Modesto Plastic Surgeon

There is no good way to shrink skin

+1
In the wake of liposuction of the thighs with excess skin the only solution is to surgically excised surplus. Whether or not the trade-off with the scar is worthwhile is a choice that you have to make on your own.

Thigh lipo for loose, sagging skin

+1
I would suggest scheduling another appointment with your plastic surgeon.  Maybe you lost a lot of weight and might be a candidate for a thigh lift.  It is difficult to suggest anything further without photos or a consultation but best of luck! 

Jaime Perez, MD