Chin Implant and Laser Resurfacing?

I had a chin implant placed approximately 9 years ago. I am not sure if it is silicone or not. I went for a consultation today for the Starlux Luminar, on my face, for fine lines. I was told I am not a candidate because of the chin implant. Is this accurate? If the implant were made of something other than silicone would the resurfacing be safe?

Chin Implant Not A Contraindication to Laser Resurfacing

Fortunately, the information you were given is not accurate.  A chin implant is not a contraindication to laser resurfacing of any kind.  If you are an apporpriate candidate for laser resurfacing, you should felel comfortable moving forward.  Good luck!