Burns Pigmentation (By Garlic)? (photo)

I had Garlic burns since Aug 25, 2012. Now is about 49, 50 days. The skin is recovered without scar, but I'm worried about I will have permanent Burns Pigmentation or discolored. Would you please review my photo and give me the advice if these will be permenant or it will disappear after few months? How can I imrove this?

Melarase AM and Melarase PM for dark hyperpigmented scars on the body and face

+1
Hyperpigmented scars improve best with topical application of Melarase AM in the morning and Melarase PM in the evening. 

Burn from garlic

+1

It has only been a short period of time-so be patient. If it does not get better over the next few months you can go sed you dermatologist for a prescription strength hydroquinone-which is a bleaching cream.

Vicki J. Levine, MD