How To Make Buck Two Front Teeth In Line With The Rest of Teeth? (photo)

My name is maddy and I have rather large two front teeth that look like buck teeth to me. How and what can I get done to them to make the in line with the rest of my teeth and look smaler?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

How To Make Buck Two Front Teeth In Line With The Rest of Teeth?

+1

If it is the position of the teeth you do not like then orthodontics would be the first choice of treatment.  If it is the shape of the teeth, then contouring prior to orthodontic treatment can be done.  Otherwise, placing veneers would easily  solve the problem also. It depends upon how patient you are. Orthodontics could take up to a year, while placing veneers could be done in 2 weeks. 

Washington Cosmetic Dentist

Front teeth

+1

well, there are different ways to restore teeth,like this, 

if you think you will handle, invisalign, braces, etc... for months, i agree on them, 

and also need to tell you that at the end, you will have those teeth align, but they would not change anatomically, they still be the same big teeth, 

another way its with lumineers, veneers, there are many options, to perform a hollywood smile, in 10 days,also, making 4,6,8 veneers,making them all nice and even,we can change shape, size and color,even..

this depends on what you are looking for,

Web reference: http://www.cancundental.com

Mexico Cosmetic Dentist

Orthodontics

+1

Your teeth look great!  Orthodontics would be the best option in your case. The 2 front teeth just "look" bigger because of their position in the arch. They are the perfect size. Do not let anyone do any veneers. Like I said in the beginning your teeth look great... just need to have them in the right place.

Hope that helps!

Beaverton Cosmetic Dentist

Correcting My Buck Teeth Look

+1

Orthodontics, either regular braces or Invisalign will move your larger front two teeth back in line with your other teeth.  The orthodontist may have to sand off a little to make your front two teeth narrower so there is enough room to do that.

If you think that your front two teeth are just to big (wide, thick, shape, etc.), then you could have porcelain veneers placed on them to make them smaller.  However, this would require some tooth preparation (drilling) on your front two teeth.

Laguna Niguel Cosmetic Dentist

Buck Two Front Teeth

+1

Invialign or regular braces can easily fix your problem................................................

Norwalk Cosmetic Dentist

Straightening "buck" teeth with invisalign.

+1

From your photo it looks like you would be an excellent candidate for invisalign orthodontic aligners.  They can also straighten the mild crowding of your lower front teeth.

Columbus Cosmetic Dentist

Front buck teeth

+1

There are a lot of possiblilities. Given the amount of information in the photo it is hard to tell. But the possibilities range from something simple like recontouring, to bonding the adjacent teeth to make them appear larger to orthodontics. The best thing to do is have a consult with a responsible dentist who will consider your bite, youth and conservation of tooth structure in helping you come to a decision. Good luck!

Hartford Cosmetic Dentist