Is there a procedure I could get to reduce my nose without surgery? (photo)

I am African American and I feel like my nose is on the larger side , is there any procedure that could reduce the size of my nose without surgery?

Fillers in the nose

+1
Fillers are best used in the nose to correct an irregular area or contour defect.  They are not good at thinning the nose.  However if your nose is very flat, adding filler along the bridge can give an appearance of a thinner nose.  Only with a  consultation with an experienced injector can you determine if filler will help in your situation.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

No

+1
 Only surgery can make a nose smaller. Makeup can camouflage the way it looks, but it is surgery that changes noses

William B. Rosenblatt, MD