EMatrix After Facial Fillers?

My eMatrix place will only do eMatrix 3 months or more after fillers are placed in the face. However, I'm wondering if this is different for Sculptra, since it is such a different method of filling. I would like to be able to get an eMatrix treatment sooner. What is the advice on this?

EMatrix after facial fillers

+1

eMatrix is done at much different depths than facial fillers. I recommend people not have any type of laser treatment for 24 hours after fillers, but after that, regardless of the filler type, I perform laser treatments including eMatrix and Invasix Fractora on my patients. The depths are so much different there is no reason to wait.

EMatrix and Fillers

+1

EMatrix can be performed following fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm, Sculptura etc.  It is recommended to discuss timing of treatments with your provider as every physician has his or her individual preferences.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon