Does EMatrix Sublitive Work for Eye Wrinkles and Loose Eyelid Skin?

I have some fine wrinkles under my eyes and the eyelid itself is a little loose. I had a consultation and the nurse recommended eMatrix sublitive laser. I was wondering what's the best laser treatment for under eye wrinkles and loose eyelid. Thank you for any suggestions

EMATRIX SOFTENS EYE WRINKLES

+1

EMatrix helps to decrease eyelid wrinkles and improves skin quality.  It softens the look of the eyelid creases. It does not make it go away completely.  The EMatrix has little down time, but requires multiple treatments.  There are other options that are available as well. 

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

EMatrix for Eyelid Wrinkles

+1

EMatrix can decrease eyelid wrinkles and improve skin tone with little to no downtime.  There are other alternatives that you can discuss with your plastic surgeon.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

EMatrix for eye wrinkles and loose skin

+1

eMatrix can help some, and my office has treated lots of patients for this. However, I recently got the Invasix unit and have found the Fractora (one of the components of that machine) more effective for this area of treatment than the eMatrix. The pins can go deeper and the tip is smaller, allowing for better contouring and results. While you might be ok with the eMatrix, it will require more treatments than a single Fractora treatment.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD