Broken Retainer - Can I Glue it? (photo)

I was woundering if i could glue my retainer back together because im at school currently so i can't just go back to my homestate and go to my orthodontis' office so Im confused of what to do. What should i do???

Can I Repair My Retainer?

+1

No, it's not possible to repair this type of retainer. The good news is that any dentist or orthodontist can make a new retainer for you. It is also possible that your orthodontist can have one made without even seeing you. I would suggest you call your orthodontist and explain the situation. If they can't make one for you then I would suggest you have one made locally ASAP.

Good luck!

Tustin Cosmetic Dentist