Breast Reduction, Lift and Implants to Get C Cups from DD Breasts?

I am 5'0" and right now weigh 143 lbs. My body fat % is 35. I lost quite a bit of weight two years ago, then gained some back. I definitely plan on losing weight before, but I really want to get a Breast reduction, Breast lift, then get Breast implants. Small ones of course. Is this possible? And how expensive do you think this could get? I am a 38 DD, and they sag quite a bit. They are heavy, and make it hard to work out and enjoy my life. I would like to be about a C cup. But NATURAL looking.

Implants for a DD breast not a good idea

With large (DD) breasts that are pendulous (droopy), I would recommend a small breast reduction with a vertical incision technique.  I believe this will give a satisfactory result.  If you are unhappy with the appearance of your breasts after this procedure, you can always come back and place implants in a second operation.

Omaha Plastic Surgeon