How Will DDD or E Cup Look Like After Breast Reduction to C Cup?

I am DDD or E cup and I'm considering a breast reduction to C cup size. I'm just wondering, how would I look like after the surgery?

What Does a Reduced Breast Look Like?

What your breast will look like after surgery depends a little upon what it looks like beforehand and a lot by what operation is done and who does the operation.  A lift is included in a breast reduction and, when done with a vertical or similar technique, rather than with an anchor scar, the shape can be vastly improved. The breast with this technique tends to be fuller and more projecting without a bra.
Dr. Pyle

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon