Breasts Look Flat After Implant Replacement and Lift

I had old implants from 18 years ago removed and had new ones put in along with a breast lift. My PMD only gave me 150 cc which I think is small. I had my surgery 3 weeks ago and they look like flat fat pancakes. I was wearing a 42DD and he says I will possibly still be a D cup. Why would Dr's. only fill the implant with so little solution? He said I could go back and they can add more but how will that happen? How would they know where to poke me to get to the implant?

Implants with lift

You are very early post-op to see the final result.  It will take weeks and maybe months to see that. Give them time to settle.