What's the Cup Size Difference Between 550 Cc or 600 Cc?

I would be getting breast implants in the next four weeks, I am 5'10 and weight 165lb my cup size is 34b and I am looking to be a full D, I am considering 550 cc or 600cc but I am worried to go to big, I really don't want to look huge just balance my body out since I have wide hips but don't want to make my breast look to fake or porn star looking, would the 600cc push me in to a DD? so should I just stick with the 550cc?

Change in cup size?

+1

In this size range, 50 cc will produce about a 1/4 cup size change and should not drastically affect the look.     In terms of what gives the best proportion to your chest wall and body, you will need an in office exam.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.

The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.

I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.

Dr. Gill

Cup Size Difference Between 550 Cc or 600 Cc

+1

Cupsize comparison to CCs are inaccurate as each bra company has slightly differently sizing. However, you are probably not looking at more than 1/4 cup difference. Consult with 3 - 4 experienced and expert board certifications to explore your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

+1

What's the Cup Size Difference Between 550 Cc or 600 Cc? Probably one quarter to one half cup difference.

Implant choices

+1

The difference in volume between a 550 cc implant and a 600 cc implant is only 50 cc's this probably would not translate into a larger cup size.

Cup Size after Breast Implants.

+1

There will really be no appreciable difference between a 500 and 600 cc implants.  To see a full cup size difference, there really needs to be a 200 to 250 cc increase in volume between implants.  I hope this is helpful.  Good luck.

David Shafer, MD

Cup size differences between implants

+1

There is no cup size difference between a 500 and a 600cc implant.  The 600 will fill the cup slightly more but the bra size will almost certaily be the same.  It takes about 200 cc's to go up a cup size.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Different Implant Sizes

+1

There is not nearly a cupsize difference between a 550cc and a 600cc implant.  In order to determine the size that you are happiest with, you should try the implants on.  This will give you a good idea of the volume improvement that you will receive but not the shape.

John Whitt, MD