What type and size of breast implant should I get? (photo)

What type and size of breast implant should I get? Do I need to get a breast lift with my implants? My goal is to have similar looking symmetrical breast. I would like them to be higher and a little bit bigger. Symmetry and a youthful appearance are my main objective. I have had several consults but given different suggestions. I am not sure what is best for me. I am 5'9 and I weigh 197 lbs. I have broad shoulders and wide hips. My breasts have deflated after having children. I plan to have breast augmentation soon.

Breast lift with augmenation- breast implants

you have lost breast volume and have breast ptosis. Altough breast augmentation with breast implants will help to replenish your lost breast volume, you would also need a breast lift. Unfortunately, from your pictures, without an examination it is not possible to tell you what type of breast lift you will need.