Will Breast Augmentation Stretch the Areola Permanently?

Does a Breast Augmentation permanently stretch the areola and causing nipples to stay hard all the time. My boyfriend says all the Breast Augmentation he looked at looks the same because of the areola and nipple. Do they always stretch areola?

Breast augmentation and areola stretching

Obviously, your boyfriend has a vast experience.

I would disagree with his assessment however. BIt has been my experience that the breast gets larger with implants, and the areola may slightly increase proportionately, or not at all, depending on the size of the implant, and laxity of the skin.

I have seen some patients who seem to have erect nipples almost permanently, but that tends to fade as the nerves "wake up" over time.