Weight Requirement for Brazilian Butt Lift?

How much (approximately) should a female with a height of 173 cm need to weigh to be able to have Brazilian Butt Lift?

No weight requirement for Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

There is no weight requirement. Brazilian Butt Lift is about body sculpting.

Fat from other areas of the body such as the hips, flanks love handles back thighs is removed, then processed and transfered to the buttocks in the areas desired, enhancing body proportions.

How much do I need to weigh to have a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

Hi there-

There is not necessarily a minimum weight for the procedure; rather, what is necessary is that you have adequate stores of subcutaneous fat in excess in areas such as the abdomen, waist, hips, and thighs.

As long as you are healthy enough to have the surgery, your goals and expectations are reasonable, and you have fat available, you should be a good candidate.

Here's a little advice on finding a good plastic surgeon:

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Its more about your proportions than your weight

+1

The procedure is designed to improve the fullness and curve of the buttocks, often while sculpting or reducing the waist. So it depends on the amount of fat you have in those areas.

I have found that patients with some body fat are much better candidates than thin individuals simply because the waist can be narrowed and more fat can be obtained for the buttocks.

John LoMonaco, MD, FACS