How to Maintain Brazilian Butt Lift Results?

If I get Brazilian Butt Lift or fat transfer to the buttocks, how can I maintain its shape and firmness? If I exercise will I lose the "plumpness" of the buttocks?

Brazilian Butt Lift volume loss with excercise

A Brazilian Butt Lift is another term for autologous fat grafting/augmentation of the buttocks. Once the fat has "taken" meaning it has become vascularized by your circulation it will act much like it was always there. If you lose a lot of weight, eventually you will lose some volume in the buttocks -- if you go on a cheeseburger diet and put on weight, some of that volume will be in the buttocks. Excercise, which does not cause massive weight loss, should not cause loss of buttock volume once it has stabilized post surgically.

Maintain a healthy lifestyle!

The brazilian butt lift represents a significant investment in time, energy, money and effort.For this reason, patients who undergo this procedure are extremely motivated to maintain their surgical result.
It’s normal for patients to experience significant changes in their buttocks in the first three months following brazilian butt lift surgery.During this period of time, it’s important to minimize the amount of pressure that’s applied to the buttock region.It takes time for swelling to resolve and about 20-40% of the fat cells don’t survive.Once patients are three months post-op their results following this procedure are more or less stable.
It’s important that patients maintain a healthy lifestyle following this procedure.This will optimize the results of surgery.Patients should exercise regularly and have a healthy balanced diet.It’s also important to avoid significant weight swings, which can be precipitated by over eating and extreme exercise routines. When these steps are taken, the results of brazilian butt lift surgery are excellent and tend to last for long periods of time.

Exercise, but if you lose a lot of weight you may lose some volume. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS

How can I maintain my Brazilian Butt Lift results?

Hi there-

Maintaining a healthy weight and lifestyle would be all that is necessary. Exercise, of course is an important component of these, but aggressive dieting and exercise may lead to loss of volume as this would lead to decreased body fat everywhere.

In other words, barring a change in your lifestyle that would result in significant changes in your body even if you had not had a BBL, your result should be maintained.

I hope that helps you!

Please also read the following, as it will help you understand the procedure from a patient's perspective:

http://www.realself.com/review/Brazilian-butt-lift-The-Butt-Ive-Always-Wanted

Maintaining Brazilian Buttock enhancement

After Brazilian butt enhancement, you had liposuction, NICE CURVES, and fat Transfer to the buttocks, NICER CURVES.

You can maintain the results with a healthy diet and excercise.