Would a Brazilian Butt Look Feminine on a Man?

I mean man's butts are totally different than women's butts. seems to me that man's butt has like a hole on the side of each cheek. Are doctors able to create that shape?

+2
In a word -  No.

A BBL would not look feminine on a men because ideally it is designed to compliment and coalesce with your dimensions, your body, and your composition. My recommendation is that you find an ASPS board certified surgeon in your area who specializes in the BBL, and set up an in person consult. An in person consult with an an ASPS board certified surgeon is the only way to determine the best route for your body and your goals.

I have performed a number of BBLs on men and they were very pleased and the results maintained the masculinity they were looking for. So, you can certainly have a BBL that not only maintains but accentuatues your masculinity. 

Would a Brazilian Butt look feminine on a man?

+1
This is a great question and probably depends on a good understanding of a man's buttock anatomy. A man tends to have a more muscular buttock with the waistline that comes down in a square fashion as it meets the buttocks (as opposed to a female with a narrow waistline and gradually increasing in width towards the buttocks). If your plastic surgeon understands these anatomic differences, I believe a Brazilian Butt Lift can help improve the appearance of a man's buttocks. I would recommend a consultation with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.

Robert Najera, MD

Brazilian buttock lift in men

+1

A man can have a fat transfer to the buttock provided he has enough donor fat. As far as where the fat can or should be injected, depends upon the individual's specific aesthetic desires. It can be difficult to create the "dimple" on the buttock cheek but the overall volume can certainly be augmented and the buttock re-shaped.

William Bruno, MD

BBL on Men

+1

The brasilian but lif can be performed on men without any problem, you just have to communicate to your surgeon, your desires and concerns

Walkiris Robles, MD

You won’t get that look just by fat grafting

+1

The shape of the buttocks on the picture is one where the muscle is being contracted. Man do get fat grafting to their buttocks but you won’t get that look just by fat grafting.

Jhonny Salomon, MD

Brazilian Butt Lifts on Men

+1

A brazilian butt lift can be doen on a man and the results can be great. You need to select a surgeon who is a BBL specialist and also understands the difference between the male and femal butt shape. I perform 6-8 BBLs per week, and many are on men. This is a very specialized procedure and may be worth traveling to the right doctor for great results.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift on a Man

+1

Yes, a man can have a Brazilian Butt Lift and still maintain a masculine physique. He will need appropriate donor site(s) from which the fat can be harvested. Body builders are often logical candidates for this procedure. I do many Brazilian Butt LIfts here in my Cleveland area plastic surgery practice, and doing a BBL on a male would essentially be the same as doing one on a female except that the contouring goals would be different.

Like a body builder who wants enhanced pecs with fat transfer, injection of fat into the gluteus muscle can give a natural, masculine result using the Brazilian Butt Lift technique with Vaser liposuction to remove and then harvest the fat, with viable fat cells transferred with a high degree of success. The outcome goals should be discussed with a board certified plastic surgeon who does this on a regular basis. There are no particular restrictions on a man undergoing a Brazilian Butt Lift.

I hope this is helpful.

To your health & beauty,

Dr. Paul Vanek, board certified plastic surgeon, Mentor, OH

Paul Vanek, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Male Buttock Augmentation, good results

+1

The Brazilian Butt lift for men is a great procedure. Buttock augmentation involves sculpting the buttocks with fat grafting, much like one would create a sculpture. And your surgeon should be able to sculpt either a female or male shaped behind. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who performs this procedure regularly, and make sure you're comfortable with him or her, and that you define your goals. The rest should be fairly straight forward for your surgeon. Good luck!

Bryan Criswell, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon