Would a Brazilian Butt Look Feminine on a Man?

I mean man's butts are totally different than women's butts. seems to me that man's butt has like a hole on the side of each cheek. Are doctors able to create that shape?

A Brazilian Butt Lift for anyone is all about the patients expectations. If you have an area thats lacking the volume you desire, then having a fat transfer would be a great option! A fat transfer for a male or female doesnt have to make a patient any less or any more feminine or masculine. Consulting with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area would give you further information. Best of luck!

Femimine results on a man with BBL

One can absolutely make a male behind look feminine and vice versa.  It's all about where the curves and dips are accentuated.  Seek a board certified Plastic Surgeon who has a strong sense of 3 dimensionality and a sculptor's ability.  This is one of my favorite body contouring procedures.  Removing fat from where you don't want it and placing it in an area that you do.  Essentially a win-win!

BBL for men

A BBL would not necessarily look feminine. If you have a flat buttock area and it is of concern to you, then BBL would give you a natural result. It does not have to be feminizing. 

Burton M. Sundin, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

BBL For Men

Although it’s unusual for men to request Brazilian Butt Lift surgery, the results in this group are often excellent. It’s important to understand that the anatomy and aesthetic goals of men are different than women.When this is recognized, it’s relatively easy to avoid a feminine look and accomplish the patient’s aesthetic goals.For this reason, success rates and satisfaction rates are high when men undergo the Brazilian Butt Lift

The shape of the male does differ from that if a female, however, this does not mean we cannot contour the male body by transferring fat from one area to the other. It only means that when doing so we need to be congnitive of the differences between the 2 shapes and work accordingly.

Shady Hayek, M.D.
Beirut, Lebanon

Shady Hayek, MD
Lebanon Plastic Surgeon

BBL in males

If done correctly a BBL should not create a feminine appearance in a male. I have only done a few male BBL but this is because very few men seem to ask for this procedure.

Yes, you just need to indicate what shape you are looking for. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lifts Are Individualized

A Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is not gender specific. It can be performed to add masculinity to a man's butt or add femininity to a woman's butt. BBL is the process of contouring your butt by liposuctioning the surrounding areas of excess and placing the the harvested fat in your butt for enhancement and lift. Both men and women can improve their shape through individualized sculpting.
While it can be difficult to do, the dimple on each cheek is possible. Limitations in recreating the dimple can be due to anatomy, inadequate muscle development, or inadequate volume for transfer.

Masculinity can certainly be maintained with a Brazilian Butt Lift.  Taking into consideration a man's shape and accentuating its features will allow for more fullness yet not create a feminine contour. There are definite differences between men and woman buttock shapes.  It would be helpful for you, as the patient, to bring in photos to share with your surgeon to review prior to the procedure.  It is also helpful to find a board certified plastic surgeon in your neighborhood specializing in BBLs.  Hope this helps!!

In a word -  No.

A BBL would not look feminine on a men because ideally it is designed to compliment and coalesce with your dimensions, your body, and your composition. My recommendation is that you find an ASPS board certified surgeon in your area who specializes in the BBL, and set up an in person consult. An in person consult with an an ASPS board certified surgeon is the only way to determine the best route for your body and your goals.

I have performed a number of BBLs on men and they were very pleased and the results maintained the masculinity they were looking for. So, you can certainly have a BBL that not only maintains but accentuatues your masculinity.