Would a Brazilian Butt Look Feminine on a Man?

I mean man's butts are totally different than women's butts. seems to me that man's butt has like a hole on the side of each cheek. Are doctors able to create that shape?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Brazilian Butt Lift for men - Great results

+1

A1990, I have done several Brazilian Butt Lifts in men. You can get good results as long as you follow the following precepts:

1. Proper harvesting, processing and injection technique- check out the video below
  2. Attention to details particular to the male, as you guessed, no injection into the saddlebag area, mainly a central injection pattern.
  3. Meticulous contouring of the waist to hip transition area.

Brazilian butt lift surgery in men

+1

The Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective technique that can improve the contour of your bottom and create a beautiful result. It is a combination of procedures that consists of aggressive liposuction of the abdomen hips and waist and lower back, separation and processing of the fat that has been collected, and strategic grafting to the gluteal area.

Here in our practice in Miami, the Brazilian butt lift surgery is one of her most popular procedures. We have performed this surgery in both men and women successfully. When performing the surgery on male patients, we try to treat achieve a different aesthetic ideal. The liposuction and liposculpture portion of the surgery will emphasize an upside down triangle appearance of the torso with great attention of the love handles and the smooth continuation into the waist and upper buttock area. For a man's gluteal region, we create less of a rounded, feminized look and try to emphasize the lines and shape of the muscles underneath. For best results, be sure that you're working with a board-certified plastic surgeon that has a great deal of experience in Brazilian butt lift surgery, fat grafting, and liposculpture.

It is also essential to have a frank discussion with your surgeon about the results you are trying to achieve and for your surgeon to be able to tell you if you have sufficient tissue.

Brazilian buttock lift in men

+1

A man can have a fat transfer to the buttock provided he has enough donor fat. As far as where the fat can or should be injected, depends upon the individual's specific aesthetic desires. It can be difficult to create the "dimple" on the buttock cheek but the overall volume can certainly be augmented and the buttock re-shaped.

BBL on Men

+1

The brasilian but lif can be performed on men without any problem, you just have to communicate to your surgeon, your desires and concerns

Web reference: http://www.drawalkirisorbles.comt

You won’t get that look just by fat grafting

+1

The shape of the buttocks on the picture is one where the muscle is being contracted. Man do get fat grafting to their buttocks but you won’t get that look just by fat grafting.

Web reference: http://www.drjsalomon.com/fat-grafting-miami.asp

Brazilian Butt Lifts on Men

+1

A brazilian butt lift can be doen on a man and the results can be great. You need to select a surgeon who is a BBL specialist and also understands the difference between the male and femal butt shape. I perform 6-8 BBLs per week, and many are on men. This is a very specialized procedure and may be worth traveling to the right doctor for great results.

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/body/buttock-lift-augmentation-new-york-city/

Brazilian Butt Lift on a Man

+1

Yes, a man can have a Brazilian Butt Lift and still maintain a masculine physique. He will need appropriate donor site(s) from which the fat can be harvested. Body builders are often logical candidates for this procedure. I do many Brazilian Butt LIfts here in my Cleveland area plastic surgery practice, and doing a BBL on a male would essentially be the same as doing one on a female except that the contouring goals would be different.

Like a body builder who wants enhanced pecs with fat transfer, injection of fat into the gluteus muscle can give a natural, masculine result using the Brazilian Butt Lift technique with Vaser liposuction to remove and then harvest the fat, with viable fat cells transferred with a high degree of success. The outcome goals should be discussed with a board certified plastic surgeon who does this on a regular basis. There are no particular restrictions on a man undergoing a Brazilian Butt Lift.

I hope this is helpful.

To your health & beauty,

Dr. Paul Vanek, board certified plastic surgeon, Mentor, OH

Web reference: http://www.paulvanekmd.com/gallery/27/0/Brazilian_Butt_Lift.php

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Male Buttock Augmentation, good results

+1

The Brazilian Butt lift for men is a great procedure. Buttock augmentation involves sculpting the buttocks with fat grafting, much like one would create a sculpture. And your surgeon should be able to sculpt either a female or male shaped behind. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who performs this procedure regularly, and make sure you're comfortable with him or her, and that you define your goals. The rest should be fairly straight forward for your surgeon. Good luck!

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift in men

+1

You are correct.  The male buttock tends to look more muscular and hollow on the sides (hips).  I have performed this surgery on men, some want a very masculine muscular look, and some desire feminization.  It is important to communicate the result that you are looking for with your surgeon.  

+1

The technique for Brazilian Butt Lift in a man is similar to a woman but the injection is different.  In augmenting the male buttock one tends to follow muscle planes.  This way the result is not feminizing.

Web reference: http://www.drvitenas.com/brazilian_butt_lift_houston