How Much Does Botox to the Feet to Stop Sweating Cost?

How much does botox to the feet to stop sweating cost? And where should I go to get it done? A podiatrist or plastic surgeon? How long will it last?

Botox for sweating/hyperhidrosis

+1

At Toronto Dermatology Centre (torontodermatologycentre.com), we do much botox for hyperhidrosis and the cost of Botox is covered if a patient has a drug plan.  If having to pay out-of-pocket, it would be ~$1100 for the session.

Toronto Dermatologist

Botox to feet

+1

We charge 1000.00 for both feet for hyperhydrosis. You will need to have it repeated every 5-7 months as needed.

Jeffrey Adelglass, MD
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox can be used for sweating of the feet

+1

Botox has been used to decrease, if not eliminate, temporarily, sweating of the underarms, palms and soles.  It needs retreatment about every six months and can be expensive as a full bottle of Botox may be needed, or more, per treatment to include both sides.  The price can vary depending on the location of the practice and whether it's a physician or PA or RN that does it.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Cost of Botox to stop sweating.

+1

The cost of botox to slow down sweating runs roughly $1500 for the armpits and $2000 for the feet.  It doesn't eliminate sweating all together but does slow it down a lot and lasts about 6 months in many patients. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox cost for Sweaty Feet

+1

The cost of botox for sweaty feet depends on several things.  How sweaty your feet are, how big your feet are and therefore how many units are used.  Depending on the above, you may need at least one and probably two vials of Botox.  The cost varies, but can range anywhere from 1000.00 on up depending on the amount used.  I would go to a dermatologist for this treatment as we do it all the time.  I don't think many plastic surgeons do this procedure, but the podiatrists in your area may do it.

Sheri G. Feldman, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologist