Blepharoplasty Vs. Laser Resurfacing for Under Eye Lines?

I am a 31 year old female who has under eye bags and fine wrinkles . I recently seen a surgeon who recommended between 2 ways of doing the Lower eye Blepharoplasty. One was was under the eyelid with Erbium Laser resurfacing. I am unsure if that will help very much with under eye wrinkles Option 2 was the standard way with the cutting and removing excess tissue. I have been researching I can't make a choice , Do you have any advice for me to help me choose

Eyebags and wrinkles

If you have under eye bags, then the fatty tissues have to be addressed surgically. And sculpting the fat from the inside of the eyelid(transconjunctival blepharoplasty) is a good approach. Erbium/CO2 resurfacing will help the fine wrinkles, but not the fatty under eye bags.

The standard blepharoplasty which removes fat and skin under the eyelash line(subciliary) is also a popular way to tighten the bags without a laser.

I would recommend to discuss with a plastic surgeon who performs many eyelid surgeries as to which technique fits your needs.

Naples Plastic Surgeon