Blepharoplasty or Brow Lift for Female Patient in Early 20s? (photo)

I am concerned with the upper lid heaviness/overall unrefined look to my eyes...they have looked this way for as long as i can remember. I cannot wear makeup without it smearing and looking 'sloppy' and feel like my eyes make me look more masculine, especially when smiling. I have been on a few consultations and have been told multiple times that an upper blepharoplasty is what I should look into and once that a browlift would address my concerns. Which procedure would benefit me more?

Eyelid or Brow procedure? (photos)

Interesting opinions by some other responders.  The question that must be answered before considering any procedure is, "What anatomic feature is causing the appearance of heaviness that I do not like?". When the responsible feature is known, then it becomes clear where to address surgical treatment efforts, or non-surgical possibilities.  

Brow shaping and upper blepharoplasty may help, and I would open the upper eyelid slightly by levator advancement because of your low marginal reflex distance.  Would consider lateral canthopexy as well to slightly raise lower lid margin.  Would defer brow or forehead procedure unless eyelid procedure incompletely successful.

Of course, this is only a guess based upon submitted photos.  Personal evaluation must precede formulation of surgical plans.