Is Bioplasty a Safe and Permanent Option for Buttocks Augmentation?

I've been going back and forth about deciding to do a fat transfer or to get bioplasty for buttocks augmentation. I've Googled til my face turned blue and I can't seem to find scholarly reviewed articles on this procedure. Based on the information I've found on bioplasty, I have a good idea about what the procedure entailed, but I want to know if there are any proven risks or complications with using bioplasty as an option for butt augmentation. Please help!!

Synthetic injections for buttock augmentation is a bad idea

+1

The use of synthetic injectable materials for buttock augmentation is prone to complications. You would be unlikely to get the size increase you want without injecting a lot of material over multiple injection sessions. This is a recipe for complications such as hard areas, granulomas, and skin discoloration. If you are seeking an injectable buttock augmentation approach, use your own fat. While fat graft take can be variable, there is no risk of any long-term irreversible complications. 

Safe?

+1

There is NO permanent safe procedure for buttoct augmentation in my humble opinion. I have been in practice for over 30 years and find that buttock augmentation is one of the worst procedues done by doctors today. The fat transfer works, but usually goes away and anything permanent is doomed to eventual failure. But that is only my opinion .

William B. Rosenblatt, MD