I Have a Big Sore Area on the Bottom of my Foot That I Have Had for Years. Do You Know What It Is? (photo)

I have had a large sore area on my foot for a few years but I am not sure what it is. I have tried using verruca treatment as well as an over the counter freeze treatment to freeze it off. I have also tried cutting it out with corn removers. Do you know what it could be and a treatment that I could use? 

See a podiatrist

+2

Nobody can doagnose you over the net but a strong possibility is a plantar wart.  These can be very hard to treat and can look like what you've got.

Plantar Wart

+1

This appears to be a plantar wart. I would recommend a combination of Occlusal nightly and a visit to either a dermatologist or podiatrist for extirpation.

Arnold R. Oppenheim, MD
Virginia Beach Dermatologist