How Big Would 1200cc to Each of my Butt Chicks Be? Nicki Minaj?

Hello everyone am here trying to get the bbl procedure and i want to do it right my first time...my wish is too look like nicki minaj in that area. i am about 5ft 0in and weight about 132...but am eating alot to get more fat. my tummy has a good amount of fat but i really want about 1200cc in each or like 1000cc. I also wanna thank the doctors and everyone for the advice!

Nicki Minaj Buttock

+3

I frequently suction out 5 liters and transfer 1200cc to 1500 cc per side.  In addition, I sometimes perform adjunctive liposuction on the thighs to improve roundness of the buttock.  Almost anything is possible by utilizing different techniques.  I recommend you go with a surgeon who does these several times a week (or a day) and who has done hundreds.

Nicki Minaj Buttock

+3

I have had several patients bring a photo of Nicki as their "wish pic."  This can be done as long as you have enough donor fat and as long as your skin will accommodate a large volume of fat transfer. You are right in thinking that you will need about 1000-1200cc of fat placed in each buttock and hip. To get this amount of "good usable" fat, your surgeon will need to liposuction about 3500cc of fat. This is significant fat but I have been able to get this amount of fat in some of my thinnest patients - those of us that do this a lot have become very good at finding those hidden fat deposits. At your height and weight, there should be a good amount of donor fat. Make sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in BBL surgery and who does several per week.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

There are two factors which will determine the volume of fat which can be transferred into your buttocks.  First, is the amount of fat that you have available to transfer (from your abdomen, back and thighs.  Second, is the capacity of your buttocks tissue to hold the fat.  Some people can easily accommodate 1000+ cc or more, while others will reach capacity with less than 500 cc per side.  To reach greater volumes, you may also want to stage the procedure to add additional fat.  Finally, you need to look at the quality of fat transferred.  If your surgeon centrifuges or otherwise separates the fat cells from the liposuction fluid, they will be transferring more fat per unit volume than transferring pure lipoaspirate.  

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD

Brazilian Butt to look like Nicki Minaj

+1

It is possible to get that kind of result in a well selected patient.  Based on your height, 1200cc to each buttock will probably get you pretty close.  You would need a consultation in order to determine if that is a realistic expectation.

Dennis Dass, MD