Will Getting a Tattoo on my Butt Effect my Fat Transfer? My Fat Transfer?

Im 5'2 131 pounds. Im thick but want to get thicker. Im getting a big tattoo on my butt ,should i get fat transfer before or after my tattoo? If u wanna see what tat im gettin just google "Gia tattoo" or "gia hernandez"

Tattoo or Brazilian Buttlift First?

+1

I would want to perform the Brazilian buttlift first and then have the tattoo after you heal.  You could even have part of the tattoo over the scar used for transfer.   Find the plastic surgeon with the best credentials who has performed hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts.

Get the tattoo after the Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Get the tattoo after the BBL.  That will let you plan it exactly to your new contours.  Wait at least three months so you have a good idea of the result.  I did google the reference you suggested.  Tattoo removal is one of the fastest growing plastic surgery procedures.  Just be sure before you do it.  Best wishes.

Daryl K. Hoffman, MD
Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt lift Tattoo

+1

It should not make a difference.  It is not uncommon for people to have tattoos in various places, even the buttock.  I have not seen this as a problem in the past.

Dennis Dass, MD

A tattoo will not affect your BBL

+1

Getting a tattoo will not affect your BBL results. You can get it beforem, but give a few weeks to allow it to heal before your BBL. If you are getting it after the BBL, you should wait 2 months so that the swelling goes down first. If you get a tattoo while the buttock is swollen, the tattoo may be slightly disorted. Good luck from NYC

Matthew Schulman, MD