Beyonce's Hips and Kardashian's Butt Through Brazilian Butt Lift?

I have absolutely no hips or butt so I am considering the Brazilian Butt Lift and hip injections. I really want Beyonce's hips and a Kim Kardashian's butt. Is it possible to achieve these looks through surgery? How are these procedures suppose to last? Also, how does weight loss after the procedures affect the area that had work done?

Brazialian Buttock Lift In Hopes of Beyonce and Kardashian Shape

+11

The true answer to your question all relies on the amount of fat you have available to transfer. Also, your bone structure, rib cage diamter and hip bone width all influence your overall potential for dramatic curves like the cleberities your mention.  Even if you do not have optimal bone anatomy, curves can be made with fat cells. In general, your surgeon should prioritize where he injects your fat very carefully, because every fat cell is precious and needs to have a chance to survive and thrive.  If there is a large amount of fat available, then you can have your buttock augmented centrally, and laterally. The lateral or side of the buttocks can be enhanced to improve your hip circumference so that you improve your waist-to-hip ratio. Exaggerated waist to hip ratio is one of the keys to obtaining Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, or Marilyn Monroe type curves.  However, if you do not have a lot of fat or your surgeon waists your fat by not performing the proper techniques or not injecting your fat in the right locations, then you may never have enough fat to transfer in the future.  As with all plastic surgery, your first surgery is your  best shot at getting things to be aesthetically optimal.  Having said that, if you gain weight and have more fat to use later, then your surgeon can inject fat on the second session in the hip area to give your more Beyonce-like hips. 

Hope this was helpful. Make sure you always choose a surgeon that is board certified by the Ameican Board of Plastic Surgery and who has performed a lot of fat transfer to the buttocks.

Brazilian Butt lift can create curves

+3

While no one can promise you Beyonce's hips or Kim's butt, the Brazilian Butt lift is the procedure we use to create an hourglass figure.  The BBL uses liposuction to remove fat from areas where you don't need it (often the abdomen, love handles and/or thighs) and then that fat is used to round out your butt and/or hips.  Whether or not you are a candidate is dependent on the amount of fat you have stored elsewhere on your body, as well as your general health.    Because this procedure involves your own fat, the results are long-lasting.  If you lose weight after surgery, you may lose some volume in your hips/butt, but weight loss is proportional so your overall shape will be maintained. Please consider scheduling a consultation with a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Andrew Jimerson, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift can improve overall contour

+3

Georgia Peach in VA,

Thanks for the question. The answer is that Beyonce and Kim Kardashian are individuals and the fat distribution and body frames are unique to them. Having said that, a Brazilian Butt Lift can shape a woman's waist, thighs, hips and butt improving her overall contour. The first step would be to schedule a consult with a plastic surgeon and have an evaluation to see if you a good candidate for that procedure. If you are a good candidate the surgeon can give you an idea of what is possible to improve your contour.

Hope this was helpful.

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

+2

Definitely the results will depend on the shape of your body prior to surgery, the way the surgeon molds your body, the previous size of the buttocks and hips and the amount of fat we can get.
However, the body of a woman can change greatly with liposuction and transfer to the places needed

Walkiris Robles, MD

You can have a butt like kim kardashian

+2

I have had a number of patients that got a curvy and sexy figure with a perky buttocks, thanks to Brazilian Buttock Augmentation and body liposculpture. this is a wounderful procedure that can greaty enhance a woman's figure and self confidence.

S. Sean Younai, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift or implants are the only safe choices for buttock enlargement

+2

Hi there-

The Brazilian Butt Lift is a great option for women who have excess fat available to re-distribution to the buttocks and/or hips, allowing the possibility of a dramatic improvement in shape.

The major benefits if the BBL are that it is a permanent improvement, and gives a very natural appearance and feel to the buttocks (because it's made out of your own fat!).

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift Curves

+1
The Brazilian Butt Lift is the best procedure currently done to achieve a larger buttocks and hips. In other words, to get the hour glass curves with a small waist and firm, round, wider buttocks, you should definitely consider a BBL. Although no surgeon will promise you exactly Beyonce's hips and Kim Kardashian's butt, in many cases it can be done by moving fat from areas that you don't want to areas that you want to highlight. Since it is your own fat, it will last your lifetime. Also your new figure and shape will last a lifetime as long as you keep your weight stable. Even losing weight, I find that patients keep their figure, since they are proportionally losing weight all over. 

Stanley Castor, MD

Can you get Beyonc'es Hips and Kardashian's Butt Through a Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
A Brazilian Butt Lift is designed to provide volume to your buttock and shape the surrounding areas including your hips. The amount of fat you have to liposuction will determine the amount of volume to be re-injected in your buttock. If you are very lean, then you may have a relatively small amount of fat to augment your buttock. I counsel my patients that I will not be able to give them "BeyoncĂ©'s hips" or Kardashian' butt", however, I will certainly be able to enhance their existing buttocks with volume and give them a better shape.

Robert Najera, MD