Tattoo Removal Cream

I WANT to remove my 2 and half inch long tattoo from my chest! However I dont have financial abilities to do the laser treatment, if you can tell me what is the best tattoo removing CREME out in market.I am so desparate to get it off (its a name) and I wont be able to do laser anytime soon!, A big Thank you

There is None

+2

The ink from tattoos is embedded into the dermis, beyond the reach of any standard cream. Sure you might find a cream which has an acid base and if you search hard enough you might find one to penetrate to the dermis , but it would create a scar far uglier than the tattoo. Plus, its safety should be questioned.

If you search around realself.com, you will discover that tattoo removal is expensive and painful.

To those reading this who are contemplate being tattooed it is imperative that you are 1000% sure you want to permanently desecrate your body in this way ( I guess you know where I stand here) , before falling for this colorful ornament.

If you have any thoughts of being a model or actress you would be even more strongly advised against having this procedure performed on yourself. We discussed this with Aaron Marcus ( the author of "How To Becme A Successful Commercial Model") on our show on www.blogtalkradio.com June 12th.

If you live in the Los Angeles area you should contact Dr. Bryna Kane, of the University of California at Davis. She is an outstanding dermatologist who removes tattoos from gang members as a charitable enterprise. She might give you a very reasonable rate if you cannot afford the expense of tattoo removal. Her motivation is rather touching. Both parents are Holocaust survivors who dreaded and desparately avoided being tattooed by the Nazi thugs.

There are dermatologists in other cities, including my own, who function similarly to Dr. Kane.

Virginia Beach Dermatologist

Tattoo Removal Cream

+1
There is no cream on the market able to even minimize the appearance of a tattoo.  Tattoos are created in the dermal layer of the skin and no cream can penetrate to that depth to remove the ink that lies in this deeper layer.

Michele S. Green, MD

Tattoo Removal Cream Does Not Exist, Laser Is Only Option

+1
I am sure that if you search the internet, you will find many magical creams that are being promoted to remove tattoos. Unfortunately these are all hype because there is no cream available that can penetrate deep enough to reach where the tattoo ink resides in the skin.  

I would recommend that you make an appointment with a dermatologist to discuss the various laser options and work on a payment plan that would fit your budget. Most docs out there treating tattoos are realistic, sympathetic and will work with you to remove that tattoo you so don't want.

Michael Gold, MD
Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Tattoo Removal = Laser only, never creams

+1
A tattoo is pigment placed in the very deep layers of the skin, namely the deep dermis. Creams, such as TCA or acid based creams can reach this layer, but will cause scarring. This is because the cream needs to 'eat in' to the very deep layers to reach pigment. 
Laser on the other hand, spares the upper layers of skin, and specifically TARGETS pigment. Each type of colour will require a different wavelength. Laser fragments the particles via a method called photoacoustic principles, namely fragmenting or breaking up the tattoo. Over time, your immune system carries the pigment away. 
OK, as a dermatologist who knows tattooing, there is another 'old time' method of removing tattoo without laser. This trick has been done by many tattooist, that is to use a tattoo gun with NO PIGMENT, essentially this creates holes so that your pigment can be slow eliminated by a process called 'trans epidermal elimination'- not high tech, but much safer than creams. Medically, Dermapen at deep levels can mimic this time tested process. 
Good luck in your quest, and I hope this helps. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Http://youtu.be/Ay4YJSfxOwUBest Tattoo Removal Cream

+1
You will be best served by not wasting your money on any of the advertised tattoo removal creams as they are unable to have any effect on the tattoo pigments residing within the deep layers (dermis) of your skin.  The gold standard for tattoo removal is with the use of an appropriate laser.  The laser treatments are performed approximately 6 weeks apart and are often very affordable when paid per treatment.  Save up funds so that you receive the best treatment and subsequently the best cosmetic results.
Best Regards,
Jacque P. LeBeau, MD
Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon

Jacque P. LeBeau, MD
Pensacola Facial Plastic Surgeon

Tattoo Removal Cream

+1

Unfortunately, most of the advertised creams don’t work and can damage the skin. I recommend saving up some money and removing it professionally when you are able to do so.

Tim A. Sayed, MD, FACS
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Best laser to remove your tattoo

+1

Creams do not work for tattoo removal. The most effective way to remove a tattoo without a scar is with a q-switched laser, such a s ruby, alexandrite or Nd:YAG laser. This will break up the pigment into tiny particles that are aloow tha tattoo to lighten over a series of treatments. Be sure to avoid using a CO2 laser or an IPL (Intense Pulse Light device) to treat your tattoo. The risk of scarring is 100%.

Jeffrey Dover, MD
Boston Dermatologic Surgeon

Tattoo removing creams don't really work

+1

Unfortunately, there are no tattoo removal creams on that market that really work. You must have a laser that will target the ink below the skin. A complimentary consultation is recommended to answer all of your questions and concerns, as well as getting an exact quote. We price tattoo removal by how long the session will actually take-to save you money, and not by the size of the tattoo - which is the standard. Dark colors, especially black, are the easiest to remove. Leaving yellow and light green/blue the most difficult. With every unique tattoo and not knowing how deep or superficial the ink was injected, at least 10 treatments could be required. A local anesthetic may be used at no extra charge during treatment if needed.

William J. Hedden, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Tattoo removal require laser or dermabrasion

+1

There are no tattoo removal creams that are effective. Treatment with a q-switched laser will break up the pigment into microparticles that are then removed by your body. Dermabrasion or CO2 laser can also remove tattoo but by a different method - destruction of the tattoo - and typically these treatment leave scarring whereas the q-switched laser treatment is typically scar free.

Elizabeth F. Rostan, MD
Charlotte Dermatologist