Best Dark Circles Treatment for Ethnic Skin?

I have ethnic skin (Indian), and I've been suffering from dark circles under my eyes all my life. What are my options for getting rid of this?

Dark circles under eyes

Hi, unfortunately this is such a tough problem to correct. If you've had this all your life, you probably won't be able to completely get rid of them. The best option is to begin using a cream or lotion that contains a gentle skin brightener. Avoid products that contain hydroquinone, as this may bleach the area too much. It may take 4-6 weeks to begin seeing gradual results, but this is really your best option. Good luck, /nsn.