Best Dark Circles Treatment for Ethnic Skin?

I have ethnic skin (Indian), and I've been suffering from dark circles under my eyes all my life. What are my options for getting rid of this?

Dark circles under eyes

+1

Hi, unfortunately this is such a tough problem to correct. If you've had this all your life, you probably won't be able to completely get rid of them. The best option is to begin using a cream or lotion that contains a gentle skin brightener. Avoid products that contain hydroquinone, as this may bleach the area too much. It may take 4-6 weeks to begin seeing gradual results, but this is really your best option. Good luck, /nsn.