If I Get a BBL, and Begin a Hard Core Working out Routine Will I Loose the Fat Injected?

I have starded to work out doing crossfit. I love it it is hardcore and all. After two kids my butt is not as cute as it was before. I am a curvy women and wanted to get that round butt like j.lo. I havemy surgery coming up but my question is. Will i loose the fat injected in my butt? after surgery? I did crossfit for a month and saw that my butt got smaller? Maybe I need a new work out routine?

Will workouts erase Brazilian Butt lift?

+2

Brazilian Butt Lift is actually a lower body contouring procedure.  After fat transfer, a certain amount of fat will not survive (probably around 30%). The surviving fat is yours for life.  The fat cells in your buttocks can shrink with exercise, but no more than the fat elsewhere in your body, so the shape created by your BBL should be maintained.

Your gradual return to exercise after full recovery should be discissed with your surgeon.

Will hard core exercise affect the outcome of the BBL?

+2

Exercise following the BBL will generallt not affect the result if it is started gradually and in a tiemly fashion. Hard core exercise should not be performed until at least 6 weeks after surgery. But afterward you should be ale to return to your preoperative regimen.

George Lefkovits, MD