Heading Back to Work After BBL, What Can I do to Prevent Damage While Sitting all Day at my Desk?

I got my bbl last we and its almost time for me to go back to work.problem is that I work in a office whcih is sitting down 8 hrs a mon to fri ..what can I do to prevent damage to my bbl?please help!!thank you in advance

Brazilan Butt Lift and Sitting

+2

For transferred fat cells to survived the blood supply must be able to attach itself to these cells and feed them. Nothing interferes more with this processes of graft immobility than movement cursed by sitting related compression and decompression. It will interfere with vascularization of the graft. 

There is no substitute for rest and immobility. You may want to try doing your job standing or sitting on the back of your thighs without putting pressure on your buttocks. Discuss it with your surgeon. 

How long should you not sit after Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

This is one of those questions that patients should always ask their surgeon PRIOR to surgery.  You need to know how long you need to take off work to obtain a good result and prevent loss of your fat cells.  If your surgeon is experienced with this procedure, they should discuss with your prior to surgery what you will need to do after surgery.  If you can not follow the recommendations that your surgeon gives you to get a good result, then you shouldn't have the surgery.  I would not recommend returning to work after one week.  But, if your surgeon gets beautiful results and all of his patients return to work at one week, then maybe it is ok.

Daniel P. Markmann, MD