How can I find a Dr. to delegate orders and order Botox/Fillers?

A Botox and filler injection nurse, Will provide injections in salons. You would only have to be available by phone for emergency's. Enabling you to keep your day job. You will be an independent contractor , I will pay you an agreed upon percent of the income my company makes.

Is this a question or a want ad?

+1

It seems to me that RealSelf.com is not a place for want ads. There are other places to advertise employment opportunities.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox nurse

+1

Liz, I would be careful. I don't recommend using "injectors" when physicians are available to do these injections. We have dissected the face and head and have learned how to deal with possible complications by spending years in medical school and residency. In my opinion you are looking for trouble as you are not meeting what malpractice attorneys would consider the standard of care unless unsupervised nurses are the rule in your state. We had a spa closed down in my area because nurses were injecting and a doctyors name was on the door but they were not present.

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist

Illegal to Pay an MD as a "Contractor"

+1

Hi Liz. You should be very careful for several reasons. The first is that most states have a corporate practice of medicine law that prevents a non-professional corporation from getting paid to provide medical services. You can be a shareholder in a medical corp, but the MD would be the owner and he would pay you, not the other way around. If it is not done this way, it's most likely a violation of your state regulations and laws and could get you in a lot of trouble.

The other troubling aspect is that injecting in a non-medical facility like a salon opens up another whole can of worms as it relates to sharp's disposal, proper sanitation, etc.

We would highly recommend you speak with a lawyer before entering into this kind of relationship with an MD or doing injections in a salon.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD