7 Weeks, 225 cc submuscular, mentor moderate plus and mastopexy, is this a bad result?????

7 weeks .225 cc submuscular, mentor moderate plus and mastopexy . i don´d see a good result . everybody says i have to wait, and i understand. the doctor said he might have to lift the niples, i´m not a doctor but i don´t know how this can change as to need only a niple lift and not a full mastopexy again.. which would be a solution for my problem?i had the augmentation and mastopexy inverted T, but without the niple lift because he told me he had doubts about needing a niple lift or not.

Breast Augmentation

+1

You should see your PS about this and discuss the use of a bandeau to help the implants drop. Your PS should also check that you do not have capsular contractures. 7 weeks is still early to consider revision - change should be expected for at least 6 months.

+1

At 7 weeks, the implants may well drop enough into the pockets to yield the result you seek. As a plastic surgeon in the operating room under general anesthesia, I know how perfect the breasts should look in a normal healing state. I suspect your plastic surgeon sat you up in the operating room to determine how they would look as well.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/breast-augmentation-photo-galleries.php

Mastopexy and Breast Augmentation Post Op

+1

It appears from your photos that your implants are sitting too high, and the nipple appears low. Discuss this with your surgeon, as he may want to put you in a breast band. You may be looking at a breast revision in the future.

Mastopexy results

+1

To my eye, the problem here is that the implants are sitting too high - it's not that the nipple is too low. This may be a result of an early capsule that as formed, or an under-dissected pocket for the implant.

Best to discuss with your surgeon. The answer here is not a redo of the nipple lift, but a downward repositioning of the implant, so that the bottom of the implant sits on the inframammary crease area.

Web reference: http://www.plasticsurgeryinflorida.com/breasts/breast-implant-revision.html

AUG/MASTO RESULTS

+1

Thanks for the lateral view. Your implants appear a little high. At 7 weeks this is a concern. I would try aggressive downward massage technique (displacement exercises) to try and reposition implants south. However at 7 weeks the capsule is fairly well established and this approach may be futile.

Web reference: http://www.toddbkochmd.com

Buffalo Plastic Surgeon