7 Weeks, 225 cc submuscular, mentor moderate plus and mastopexy, is this a bad result?????

7 weeks .225 cc submuscular, mentor moderate plus and mastopexy . i don´d see a good result . everybody says i have to wait, and i understand. the doctor said he might have to lift the niples, i´m not a doctor but i don´t know how this can change as to need only a niple lift and not a full mastopexy again.. which would be a solution for my problem?i had the augmentation and mastopexy inverted T, but without the niple lift because he told me he had doubts about needing a niple lift or not.

Breast Augmentation

You should see your PS about this and discuss the use of a bandeau to help the implants drop. Your PS should also check that you do not have capsular contractures. 7 weeks is still early to consider revision - change should be expected for at least 6 months.

At 7 weeks, the implants may well drop enough into the pockets to yield the result you seek. As a plastic surgeon in the operating room under general anesthesia, I know how perfect the breasts should look in a normal healing state. I suspect your plastic surgeon sat you up in the operating room to determine how they would look as well.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Mastopexy and Breast Augmentation Post Op

It appears from your photos that your implants are sitting too high, and the nipple appears low. Discuss this with your surgeon, as he may want to put you in a breast band. You may be looking at a breast revision in the future.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Mastopexy results

To my eye, the problem here is that the implants are sitting too high - it's not that the nipple is too low. This may be a result of an early capsule that as formed, or an under-dissected pocket for the implant.

Best to discuss with your surgeon. The answer here is not a redo of the nipple lift, but a downward repositioning of the implant, so that the bottom of the implant sits on the inframammary crease area.

AUG/MASTO RESULTS

Thanks for the lateral view. Your implants appear a little high. At 7 weeks this is a concern. I would try aggressive downward massage technique (displacement exercises) to try and reposition implants south. However at 7 weeks the capsule is fairly well established and this approach may be futile.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon