How Much is the Average Cost of Breast Enlargement Injections?

Breast enlargement injections cost

+1
I use saline that I slowly inject into the breast as an office visit procedure. I fill the breasts up to whatever size the patient wishes. This slowly does disappear over a day or so but gives the patient an idea of what she will look like as well as maybe even helps her fill out her wedding dress for that special day! My patients like it and I get a better idea of what size implant they would prefer. I have been doing the same for cheek and chin implants for many years.
   My charges for these injections vary from $500 for side to $1500 depending on the size increase.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast enlargements are best done with implants

+1

While there is renewed interest in breast enlargement with fat injections, the gold standard is still using a breast implant.  Breast injections using anything else like liquid silicone should be strongly condemned and avoided.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS