Sweating with Unhealed Incision? (photo)

Hi there, Had a superficial infection which has been cleared up effectively with ciprofloxcain I had a itchy rash also from reaction to tape So I'm using resolve plus to maintain that! My question is, is sweating going to effect the healing of my incision? And will this give me another infection? Ps Im 4 weeks post op today Thank so much I appreciate it

Incision

+1
Unfortunately, without a complete history and physical exam and through pre operative photography there is not enough information to make an informed plan, please consult your surgeon or another local board certified plastic surgeon

Best to keep it dry

+1

It would be best to keep it dry/clean to minimize the risk of infection for at least another two to three weeks.  Talk to your surgeon.

Sweating with Unhealed Incision?

+1

Best to be seen by your chosen Plastic Surgeon to be examined and treated appropriately. Appears as a minor wound healing issue.