Does the Trademarked 'LazerLift' Really Work?

How about as just an alternative for a woman in her 40's that only needs a mini facelift, or not quite even that yet.

Lazerlift will work, if you have the components it addresses

Neurotica: If you have excess fat deposits of the face and neck, Lazerlift may be effective.  The extent of skin tightening which the laser treatment can offer may not however be what you envisage, so have a clear idea or define what you would like to accomplish for your investment of money, down time and expectation. Since restoration of facial volume with dermal fillers is appropriate for women of your age, liposuction of facial fat is rarely appropriate, except in the neck.  Personally, I have had better experience with Ulthera, which delivers microfocused ultrasound to the deeper layers of the facial SMAS (muscles of facial expression) and to the intervening fibers.  The net result of collagen stimulation is to lift, nonsurgically, without damaging fat.  Consider other options.