Atlanta Butt Injections Doctor Recommendations

Is there an injection that can make your butt bigger? Is there anyone out that can help me with making my butt bigger? I can’t afford surgery. I live in Atlanta, GA

Buttock Augmentation Options

+3

Fillers for buttock augmentation pose two potential major problems: 1) cost prohibitive - if the surgeon is using an authentic medical grade filler than the cost for any significant result will be $150,000.00+ and 2) high rate of  complications - such as infection, movement/migration of the material, and/or hardening of the material.  Best to stick either two tried and true methods: 1) Fat Transfer, unfortunately only about 1 out of every 50 patients that I see have enough fat for this technique (because about 60+% melts away during the first year) or 2) Buttock Implants which can actually create a very predictable, permanent, safe, and satisfying results but only when done by a surgeon extremely experienced in the technique.  Make sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon whom does both procedures so that you receive a professional unbiased consultation.  Best of luck...RAS

+2

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified, board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Elizabeth Morgan and Dr. Diane Alexander are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to explore your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Butt Injections and enhancement in Atlanta

+2

Butt injections has become a very popular procedure in the United States especially in the Atlanta area. Many women ask for this popular procedure. The best butt injection procedure is with your own fat cells. Fat injection is a safe procedure that can be performed by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in an office or Hospital. Basically, we remove fat from areas of excess fat and inject the refined fat into the buttocks. We perform a lot of butt injection in our Atlanta practice. This procedure is also called Brazilian buttock lift.

Many people have been injured or died from butt injections from people who are not even doctor. Injection of silicone, hydrogel, cement, etc is very dangerous and can pose a very serious risk to life. If you are looking for buttock enhancement, make sure you consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. This consult should take place in a medical office setting. If you are meeting someone for a medical procedure in a hotel or home, this should be a big red flag. Do your research well.

Stanley Okoro, MD

Butt Injections from Atlanta to Miami

+1
This is a good question as you want someone you can trust performing your surgery. Here is a list of questions you should ask your surgeon whether you are performing the surgery in Atlanta, Miami or any other city in the United States.

It is important to ask the right questions during your consultation:

1.Is your surgeon a board certified plastic surgeon?
a.Be sure he or she is a plastic surgeon, there are a lot surgeons that are cosmetic surgeons or board certified in other fields other than plastic surgery. They do not do the same training as a plastic surgeon. b.You can check the American Board of Plastic Surgery website for a list of plastic surgeons in your area. 2.Does your surgeon commonly perform this procedure?
a.Ask to see before and after pictures or look online for reviews on the procedure.3.Where is the surgery performed
a.Is the procedure performed in an accredited surgery center or hospital?4.Who performs the anesthesia for the procedure?
a.Is an anesthesiologist performing the anesthesia?

Johnny Franco, MD

Excellent Options Exist...

+1

Hi there-

Nowadays there are excellent options available for improvement of the buttock contour and volume.... but all require surgery.

I would find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area with experience in these techniques- most of us offer several good financing options, and you may find an options that is accessible to you.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS